Happy, Happy Thursday

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait Debi,....................... walkinghelmet.gif

runningdog.gif (running back to get cha !!!!!)..........................come on have you EVER seen Bows????? Come'on "catch me if YOU CAN". . . .oops better TURN Around & head the OTHER WAY huh?) :o !!!!!

These are great too.

Aren't they Joyce. . .dont know if I just missed them before or what. . . .but really LOVE all THREE. . . .Well the g-son is home. . .in alot of pain. . .going to the dr's tomorrow afternoon. . .DD #2 is driving me CRAZY with phone calls. . .and I REALLY must get to mopping the floors. . .and washing those pots & pans in the sink. . . .SO if anything new shows up could ya HOLLAR REAL LOUD. . . .thanks. . . .you are a "a PEACH". . . . . . . . .

BTW. . .um. . .WHO has my CC??????????????????

Aren't they Joyce. . .dont know if I just missed them before or what. . . .but really LOVE all THREE. . . .Well the g-son is home. . .in alot of pain. . .going to the dr's tomorrow afternoon. . .DD #2 is driving me CRAZY with phone calls. . .and I REALLY must get to mopping the floors. . .and washing those pots & pans in the sink. . . .SO if anything new shows up could ya HOLLAR REAL LOUD. . . .thanks. . . .you are a "a PEACH". . . . . . . . .

Not I said the little red hen. Did I miss something about your DGS?

Still waitin' to hear about your DGS Debi! .............. um................ behind my BACK?............. don't know what'cher talkin' 'bout Debi

............................ um.................. yeah........... :walkinghelmet:

Hahaha GAYLE, was the Great North WET a freudian slip? :lol:

Nope it was deliberate. Use it all the time. It's original, but not with me. Got it from a friend and love it!

:)

I laughed out loud and looked out the window at our fog, and all the wet snow! :lol:

My banana bread is in the oven, the kitchen is clean, and clothes in the dryer. Now I am going to do task 14 in JJ.

Nothing cooking here. I do have clothes in the dryer. Now you've made me feel like I need to go wash those dishes in the sink.

Be back in a bit.... :eekout:

Back from reading with the kiddos, Jack is a huge hit he gets hugs on his way in the door (funny they know his name and I don't think they know mine at all LOL) the shelves look like there is some new goodies too!

Shannon, that is so typical. I'm embarrassed to tell you how many people I know as pet name's person!

My great nieces read to the dogs last week and had a blast. Good for you for participating!

:)

Good morning ladies! I've already been playing in the boutique. I can't get in here as early as most of you, but better late than never! I'm finally getting back on regular schedule a bit. My kids and grandkids were here for Christmas and I had a grand time. I'm looking forward to a little scrap time now. (and boutique time as well!!)

Joyce, I feel better now that I cleaned a few things. lol

Those paper templates are great. And did you see Janine's layout? That's so nice of Dave to give Evan extra time when it's his turn. lol ;) Great layout, Janine!

Archived