Happy, Happy Thursday

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breathe. . .Breathe. . .(leans on thread wall to catch breathe). . . .gathering.gif amoungst yourselves. . . .I NEED a zen moment...........................

OMG BRANDY !!!!! Grande Dame is AMAZING !!!! OMG. . . . .AMAZING. . . . . . . . .

BTW. . .Rosemary..................I need my CC BACK. . . .GOTTA GET. . . .Grande Dame NOW !!!!!!

Ashleigh. . . .when the baby wakes up can I HOLD HER??????????

Carol. . . . . . .I SO KNOW what you are saying about the "furkitties" at the computer. . . . .

Joyce. . .any bread left????????????????????. . . .nevermind Joyce. . . .I found a poptart. . .sigh. . . .

MaryLou. . . . .waving-hi.gif . . and to Shannon too. . . . .

OMG has anyone seen Debi? Hope she caught her breath. Of course you can hold her. I think Rosemary already got a chance. First come, first served LOL!

Amazing day in the boutique and there is more coming!!! :)

Yay! Hopefully the more coming comes soon as both the girls are napping and I can take the time to properly drool over everything! :disappearing-smilie:

Proper drooling, I like that! LOL

Love your new avatar picture BTW. :D

Thanks Trish! I did end up drooling but not in the Boutique. It was so peaceful & quiet that I ended up going to sleep! :hit-head-with-hammer:

OMG has anyone seen Debi? Hope she caught her breath. Of course you can hold her. I think Rosemary already got a chance. First come, first served LOL!

Amazing day in the boutique and there is more coming!!! :)

Yay! Hopefully the more coming comes soon as both the girls are napping and I can take the time to properly drool over everything! :disappearing-smilie:

Proper drooling, I like that! LOL

Love your new avatar picture BTW. :D

Thanks Trish! I did end up drooling but not in the Boutique. It was so peaceful & quiet that I ended up going to sleep! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Ya gotta grab sleep when ya can with a new born! :lol: Glad you got to rest! but we did miss you!

Wow! There was so many awesome things in the boutique earlier...

then I get back in there after helping the boys with home work and playing, etc...

and find even MORE AWESOME things showed up in the boutique.

What a day!

:)

:waving-hi: Caroline! Thanks for the love on my recipe card. I need to go add it to the recipe section! :lol: I love the new SS club from last month! I need more time to play with it! :lol:

It is so fun to see it in use :) and your card sure looks very yummy! Love your new siggy too ;)

:waving-hi: Caroline! Thanks for the love on my recipe card. I need to go add it to the recipe section! :lol: I love the new SS club from last month! I need more time to play with it! :lol:

It is so fun to see it in use :) and your card sure looks very yummy! Love your new siggy too ;)

Oh thank you Caroline! I have to keep warm somehow don'tcha know! :giggle_bear:

OOoooh, I am such a goner when there's anything new posted in the suncatcher and glass theme:)

Amanda, I think you might be right...That pitted glass might be my favorite so far too! DEFINITELY getting that and the pack of wire alphas/words. Amazing stuff!

youre sweet cheri!

i didnt even know v had some new amazing crosses this week she mustve been sending me some glass vibes.

You've been so busy lately with the amazing time machine collections and the wonderful SS club goodies! What do you do in your spare time! :lol:

LOL the club was actually ready long before it got released, so I didn't really work on them at the same time. The time traveler stuff was so fun. Now I had a great vacation and some rest and now I am ready to start over for the year to come ;)

Archived