Happy, Happy Thursday

You've been so busy lately with the amazing time machine collections and the wonderful SS club goodies! What do you do in your spare time! :lol:

LOL the club was actually ready long before it got released, so I didn't really work on them at the same time. The time traveler stuff was so fun. Now I had a great vacation and some rest and now I am ready to start over for the year to come ;)

Well, I'm so glad you had a wonderful vacation, you've been WORKING so HARD don'tcha know....... wouldn't want to wear you out, or we'd miss these awesome goodies you keep filling the boutique shelves with! :lol: NOT to mention your beautiful smile every week when you come in to visit us! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwww you all make my day with your lovely comments. It is true that the koala turned out so cute. I have a koala teddy somewhere which I loved to play with as a child. I should dig it out take a picture and scrap it.

Our own Aussie Jo made some LOs for me and the other pictures are from friends of mine you made an awesome trip to Australia some years ago. It was so easy to scrap them. What a gorgeous country. And LOL Rosemary .... I would love to go to Australia too, never been there but LOVE that country!

Glad you love the LOVE cards too. Love is in the air for the month to come and I thought these would be handy :)

:giggle_bear: I'm a little afraid of Monkey getting too close to the alligator though...... better keep 'im away! :o

bwahaha better get him behind some wire ... but hey he was very nice on my screen with me ;)

Okay I see a SG road trip with a cruise thrown in, who's for going to Australia with Caroline and me! :lol: both of your layouts are so cool on the collection page! I have to go look at the other separate pages too! That shadow photo is awsesome! Love that big bowl of french fries in Jo's layout too! They both look terrific!

:giggle_bear: I'm a little afraid of Monkey getting too close to the alligator though...... better keep 'im away! :o

bwahaha better get him behind some wire ... but hey he was very nice on my screen with me ;)

Good thing you have some in the collection! :whew: Debi will be happy! :lol: Oh and if y'er missin' any 'er FOOD, yeah let's go with that, well, ......... Monkey has quiet a collection back home, don'tcha know! ;)

Love Jo's LOs too! I have been thinking of her when I created the collection. So cool to know an Aussie girl ;) I bet she would be thrilled to see us come to Australia!

I've had a dream about going there some day! My dh has a coworker who just went there with his wife and they had a wonderful time... Maybe I can talk him into sharing his photos! :lol: He is starting to get into digiscrapping too! He may be lurking in here, I'll have to tell him about the collection!

I've got a double batch of Rosemary's Banana Bread going. It sure smells good.

Wow, you're ambitious! :lol: Hope you like it! I might need to go have a snack soon!

With 4 boys in the house if I don't double the recipe I may never get more than a nibble. Plus, I want to take some with me this weekend. Heading over to Bend, OR to go see my Grandma. Might just need to bring Brandy's new Grande Dame collection. It reminds me of my grandma.

Oh of course, forgot about the 4 boys! LOL, my two boys can go through an awful lot, it's usually lucky to see the next day! LOL

LOL my 2 yr old can eat more than I do. I think boys are born with hollow legs that someone forgot to plug.

Ohh my the boutique has the most adorable goodies today! What a nice thing to wake up to :) That Australia collection will be perfect for all my zoo and holiday pics, ohh and the lunch notes are a must have for when my kiddies go back to school in just 3 weeks.

Guest JessicaLeigh

I am just poppin in to see what is new......Lovely stuff in the boutique, picked up quite a few things and a bunch of crumbs, melted butter, flour and several smashed bananas. I think we need housekeeping up in the boutique LOL party-smiley-048.gifparty-smiley-048.gifparty-smiley-048.gif

I have to run BB's - promised my daughter a shelf at IKEA and they have been out of stock until today :)

I will be back later to put another goody in the boutique. See ya soon babes

Oh bummer Syndee, sorry I missed you! DH calls me on his way home from work and tonight he was a little later than usual. :) Have fun at IKEA! Can't wait to see what else you have for us later!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

WOW I can't believe my cart can HOLD this much. . . .Came back & caught back up on the thread. . . .THEN. . . .Syndee says. . .MORE to come. . . . .think I'm gonna need TWO CARTS this week. . . .What amazing treasures have been showing up today. . . . .I'm SO EXCITED I think I'm gonna BUST !!!!going-crazy.gif

Are you talking about this class Gayle?

Online Class - The Hidden Power of Adjustment Layers in PSE: Wednesdays, Jan. 27 and Feb. 3: 9:00 PM ET (Mansfield/Mansfield

I don't remember seeing it before... It looks like a GREAT class! and of course we know the teacher's an AWESOME one!

Debi, I can't check out until after Syndee's been here again tonight! ......... sigh, I'm so in trouble!

Archived