Happy, Happy Thursday

And I'm back again and all caught up with the thread!

How in the world did I miss the banana bread?! Please tell me there's more left!

And how did I miss Debi voluntarily giving up her CC?!

And scattered in between lovely goodness in the Boutique.

Fish Kisses is so cute Trish! Love it!

Love the Heartfelt Alpha!

There were a lot of other things I want too but I can't remember now...too many pages ago lol!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm back again and all caught up with the thread!

How in the world did I miss the banana bread?! Please tell me there's more left!

And how did I miss Debi voluntarily giving up her CC?!

And scattered in between lovely goodness in the Boutique.

Fish Kisses is so cute Trish! Love it!

Love the Heartfelt Alpha!

There were a lot of other things I want too but I can't remember now...too many pages ago lol!

Isn't that something. Walk out of the room for a few minutes, and stuff starts happening.

Oh Joyce, so glad you like it!

Did you all see

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Alphabet Soup

It's perfect to go along with those love notes of Melanie's! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

It's adorable. I figured you gals had already talked about it. I may have to have a second piece of that bread while it is warm. DH has already had two.

It's shaping up to be another fine day of shopping here at this lovely purple place:) I'm grabbing breaks between cleaning house and thinking about cooking for our little boys' birthday party on Saturday (separate thread for that in a bit). :)

Eight pages already. I don't have the energy/time to read all of the postings, so I'll just check in the boutique to see what is new and I'll read the postings later. Saw a couple of items that are of interest to me, and with a sale on, WAHOO!

I'll give you a recap Carol.... Lots of talk about Haiti, babies, new and past heartaches... New TREATS showing up in the Boutique, and Debi gave up her CC to us again today, and now, waiting for more goodies! :lol:

Thanks Rosemary, I'll be back to get the CC later. I'm having trouble reading the thread as Tini, my cat, has his big butt in front of my monitor. I keep telling him to get down, and he does. But then he comes back up again and butts me in the shoulder with his head. Crazy cat. Now two other cats are having a rumble. Yikes! It's Kitty Day Care.

Grand Dame just hopped in my cart. Funny thing.

Isn't that amazing. Seems like that happens to me every once in awhile. HMMMM! What do you think could be causing that? :monkeydance: Monkey-business?

Here's some treats boys: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wow just in catching up on this thread, I have missed a lot of new stuff (and two things went right into my cart from here even - how come I never get to be the person with Debi's CC?)

Well, Tender Moments and your stories made me cry, Lunch Notes made me laugh, and everything else is cute or beautiful! Back to see what else I have missed.

PS: Valerie, I love Avalon too!

I think I'll be heading out in a little bit. Well, I KNOW I will be...just how soon is in question. lol

I have to go get the boys from school.

I think I'll take my paper trimmer/cutter with me and while I'm waiting in car pool line cut some layouts out.

I have about 25 that are printed but I haven't trimmed the extra paper off. Ugh. lol

It will be nice to get them into their albums, though.

I also just did Sept, Oct, and Nov of the 2009 SG52 layouts. lol Maybe I'll get to December tonight and be wrapped up for 2009.

I'll take another peek at the boutique before I leave.

:)

You all are Grande Dame Divas...lol Thank you so much for mentioning it. I was inspired by my Mama & Aunt Marsha. Plus I got my lil hands on some fabulous old photos I had to use.

Fishy Kisses all around!

You're awesome, Brandy.

Grande Dame is amazing! I am trying an art journal challenge and am absolutely stymied - doing it digitally with beautiful things like these may actually get me started, lol

I also discovered a cool thing with Google Chrome by the way - if you go to your account page, and then Find on This Page, you can search for a kit/set and see if you have it or not! This is making it so much easier to see what I may have missed earlier - like the Avalon fairy faces - and may save poor Angie some time too lol :monkeydance:

Grande Dame is gorgeous! I love the rich colors and as Rosemary pointed out - the texture! awesome work Brandy!

Thanks Ash..I hope the baby is feeling better. Poor lil thing :wub:

She's doing a bit better. The moisture from the humidifier is thinning out the mucus so she isn't doing the choking cough as much and her coughs and sneezes are a lot more productive. We have a little routine going: sleep, wake up, get victimized by the torture device known as the bulb aspirator, nurse, play/talk, rinse and repeat. I'm not even doing tummy time today. She absolutely HATES tummy time!

Mary Lou, good luck w/your art journal challenge. I think Brandy's kit is perfect for a project like that. I use the Ctrl+F feature on Mozilla to search my account page and I keep a Word document with all of my purchases listed just in case I don't feel like opening up a new page to browse to my account page.

Yes, I do 100 items per page and noticed there is only one page today! Either things are really cleaned out for the new SSClub - or there is a lot more coming lol

Can't wait

Glad Akira is feeling better and they are taking a nap

Yes, I have a list of my purchases too, but it is not as accurate as I thought - it is much faster for me to let Google look - I thought it would help me avoid duplicate purchases, but it seems to really show me things I thought I had but missed (I need to update my Kaboodle list too now that I think of it - especially during a sale!)

You are right Mary Lou about having an inaccurate list--sometimes I forget to add my club stuff and that's usually what I end up purchasing again and then I have to bug Angie--who never complains!!

Archived