Happy, Happy Thursday

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, thanks Rosemary! :D

Gayle, I have taught the class before, but not for quite a while. And, I am so excited to teach it again using DimDim - it will be sooooo nice to SHOW everyone how to make adjustments to photos, rather than to try and explain them in the chatroom. :D It's a great class - you learn all about Adjustment Layers in PSE, how to use them to alter photos and layouts. And it goes hand and hand with another class that I'll offer next month that teaches how to use Layer Masks in PSE.

Edited:

LOL - I don't think my post makes much sense....some how, I missed that you ladies had move on a WHOLE PAGE from the posts that I was replying to! ^_^

Is the class from Anna new?

OH MY WORD Gayle. . . .I just FOUND this class. . . .are ya taking it????? OMG I WANNA I WANNA. . . .clicking my heals together THREE TIMES. . . . ."take me to the LEADER".. . . .THAT would be YOU ANNA !!!!!

Is the class from Anna new?

OH MY WORD Gayle. . . .I just FOUND this class. . . .are ya taking it????? OMG I WANNA I WANNA. . . .clicking my heals together THREE TIMES. . . . ."take me to the LEADER".. . . .THAT would be YOU ANNA !!!!!

LOL Debi! You crack me up!

(BTW, I hear the leader can be bribed with chocolate....I'm just saying... ;))

Okay I see a SG road trip with a cruise thrown in, who's for going to Australia with Caroline and me! :lol: both of your layouts are so cool on the collection page! I have to go look at the other separate pages too! That shadow photo is awsesome! Love that big bowl of french fries in Jo's layout too! They both look terrific!

Sign me up - especially for the cruise!!!

New paper templates out!

Erica has Old Lace Flowers 1 & 2 and Chinoiserie Clouds

Shalae has Spring Garden and Fall Watercolor

There are a couple more I'm not sure about - Rustic and InstanTexture

Go check 'em all out!

:)

Syndee I LOVE the Zip Kit Ice Skating

That skate is so sweet and I love the word art frame! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

I tried to stay awake last night but couldn't do it! I was thinkin' 'bout you though.......... :giggle_bear:

Lol :) We spent so much more time at IKEA than planned! I could just live in that store, if only I could just completely replicate it at home. lol And they have the best chocolate dessert there. sigh.....

Thanks so much for the compliment on the ice skating zip - I have been wanting to do a ice skating themed kit since last January! lol - my 'to do' list is sooooo long I need to clone myself :)

Hope you BB's had a great Friday!

Archived