Happy, Happy Thursday

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: do we have the same list Ashleigh? I think we must....... EVERYTHING in the boutique! :lol:

Yep! That's the list! I'm so addicted I think I want PSP stuff and I don't even have that program lol!

Aww looks like I missed Angela and Charlene...hopefully they will be back later!

lol

I come and go...

:cowwave:

Did you get a new picture/avatar???

Or am I just behind the times, and it's been there a while? lol

Nope you're not behind the times at all! I just changed it :)

Good morning everyone! Came upstairs with my coffee, there is a sale, and wonderful new stuff already! Not to mention four pages to read - does a day start any better?

Tender Moments is beautiful

Ashleigh, I have a lot of allergies and make my own saline solution all the time. I don't know the proportions for a baby, but it is easy to do - 8 oz warm water, and 1/3 to 12 tsp salt, plus a dash of baking soda (which is not necessary but makes it feel better.)

Oh dear, can't remember the rest of all your posts, except that I am suddenly having a craving for bananas...

Good morning everyone! Came upstairs with my coffee, there is a sale, and wonderful new stuff already! Not to mention four pages to read - does a day start any better?

Tender Moments is beautiful

Ashleigh, I have a lot of allergies and make my own saline solution all the time. I don't know the proportions for a baby, but it is easy to do - 8 oz warm water, and 1/3 to 12 tsp salt, plus a dash of baking soda (which is not necessary but makes it feel better.)

Oh dear, can't remember the rest of all your posts, except that I am suddenly having a craving for bananas...

Thanks for the recipe Mary Lou! Rosemary mentioned searching for one earlier but now I don't have to. Well, I may reduce the amount of salt to make it weaker for her unless I find out the adult and baby saline have the same amount of salt. Sometimes things are added to baby stuff to make it more gentle but you already have the baking soda there for that :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: do we have the same list Ashleigh? I think we must....... EVERYTHING in the boutique! :lol:

Yep! That's the list! I'm so addicted I think I want PSP stuff and I don't even have that program lol!

Aww looks like I missed Angela and Charlene...hopefully they will be back later!

lol

I come and go...

:cowwave:

Did you get a new picture/avatar???

Or am I just behind the times, and it's been there a while? lol

Nope you're not behind the times at all! I just changed it :)

I love it, Ashleigh.

Good morning, ladies! I'm (yawn) up. Wanna go back to bed...Stayed up waaaay too late working on some projects last night, and my brain is fuzzy this morning. Off to savage for some chocolate for breakfast. I'll be around later!

Nope Mary Lou, I think they are new. I don't recall seeing them last week but my memory can't always be trusted--mommy brain!

Thanks so much Joyce! That photo was taken on my b-day. I got to go out with my BFF w/out the kiddos for an hour or two. I almost didn't know what to do with myself lol!

:waving-hi: Sherry Lynn and Cathy! Woooo Hooooo! There's a SALE!!! OH and the banana bread is in the oven........ NOT sure why Mary Lou would have a banana craving, do you know you Joyce? Ashleigh? ........................... giggle

:waving-hi: Sherry Lynn and Cathy! Woooo Hooooo! There's a SALE!!! OH and the banana bread is in the oven........ NOT sure why Mary Lou would have a banana craving, do you know you Joyce? Ashleigh? ........................... giggle

Why I have no idea! :giggle_bear:

Hi Cathy!

Good morning all!

Angie, Angie...,

Your Tender Moments Word Art...Beautiful. And so meaningful to so many of us, I'm sure. It has been a lot of years for me (28, where does time go?), but the love lasts forever. I am so blessed and thankful that I had my son with me, if even for a short time. My sister lost her first daughter just three weeks before that. I just wanted to give you a special thank you for the gift you've shared from your heart so that other mom's can create a keepsake for their special little angels that we had for a brief time, but will hold in our hearts forever. I know your words will mean so much to so many, and will help in ways you'll never know to touch and heal many aching hearts and empty arms. I'm sure it will also help other family members understand.

Had breakfast, (cold cereal), and DH is getting dressed to go to the store for sour cream. I think he wants that banana bread.

:lol: Make sure you use real butter in this recipe too, I've tried margarine and it's just not as good!

Good morning all!

Angie, Angie...,

Your Tender Moments Word Art...Beautiful. And so meaningful to so many of us, I'm sure. It has been a lot of years for me (28, where does time go?), but the love lasts forever. I am so blessed and thankful that I had my son with me, if even for and short time. My sister lost her first daughter just three weeks before that. I just wanted to give you a special thank you for the gift you've shared from your heart so that other mom's can create a keepsake for their special little angels that we had for a brief time, but will hold in our hearts forever. I know your words will mean so much to so many, and help in ways you'll never know to help many aching hearts and empty arms. I'm sure it will also help other family members understand.

I couldn't have said it better Cathy! I think this collection will be loved by many for this reason.

Good morning all!

Angie, Angie...,

Your Tender Moments Word Art...Beautiful. And so meaningful to so many of us, I'm sure. It has been a lot of years for me (28, where does time go?), but the love lasts forever. I am so blessed and thankful that I had my son with me, if even for and short time. My sister lost her first daughter just three weeks before that. I just wanted to give you a special thank you for the gift you've shared from your heart so that other mom's can create a keepsake for their special little angels that we had for a brief time, but will hold in our hearts forever. I know your words will mean so much to so many, and help in ways you'll never know to help many aching hearts and empty arms. I'm sure it will also help other family members understand.

I couldn't have said it better Cathy! I think this collection will be loved by many for this reason.

Oh I do too! It's so beautiful and touching Angie. I'm so sorry for your loss Cathy.

Had breakfast, (cold cereal), and DH is getting dressed to go to the store for sour cream. I think he wants that banana bread.

:lol: Make sure you use real butter in this recipe too, I've tried margarine and it's just not as good!

No surprise there. I don't even keep margarine in the house. I just try not to use too much butter at the table. DH doesn't have to be careful; in fact he could stand to gain a little.

Archived