Tues. Coffee Break Challenge - 1 Scrap Girls Collections

Sherry Lynn

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WoW what an awesome challenge this is. I wish i had stayed up a little longer to join the chat but it was already 1.15am here :)

I have just bought the Grace collection --love to shop especially when there is a sale :) and have done a layout Hair Extensions will try and do some more tonight but I have to go to work and you guys are a head start from me.

I've got to get back to some 'real world' work for a few hours but did leave some love in the gallery and posted another page, which I kept very simple in the interest of efficiency.

I have added two more collection to my basket for later tonight and will try to get another one or two down later. Unfortunately, I have an all day session tomorrow, for which I still need to do some prep. Will do what I can. Keep up the wonderful work. You are all an inspiration, yet again.

Here is my second page for the cause:

First Frost

Hope to catch you later for some of that hot chocolate and other virtual treats.

Sorry I have been absent this afternoon, but I got ill suddenly with chest pains and got very scared. So, I have been resting and trying to get them to go away. They don't want to. But, I am trying to concentrate on a LO. But, I don't think I can handle concentrating on leaving love. I can't just write a word or two I love to really check out the LO and leave something meaningful.... Sorry Sandi, but I tried to..... I hope to be at the desktop chat,but it doesn't look promising . I hope I don't end up in the ER tonight either. I just wanted to check in and see how you all are doing!!!!!!!!!

MaryJo, chest pains are nothing to fool with. Get yourself to the ER. It might be nothing more than a too tight bra (long story), or it might be something else. Symptoms for women are way different than for men. Go Girl!

Sorry I have been absent this afternoon, but I got ill suddenly with chest pains and got very scared. So, I have been resting and trying to get them to go away. They don't want to. But, I am trying to concentrate on a LO. But, I don't think I can handle concentrating on leaving love. I can't just write a word or two I love to really check out the LO and leave something meaningful.... Sorry Sandi, but I tried to..... I hope to be at the desktop chat,but it doesn't look promising . I hope I don't end up in the ER tonight either. I just wanted to check in and see how you all are doing!!!!!!!!!

MaryJo, chest pains are nothing to fool with. Get yourself to the ER. It might be nothing more than a too tight bra (long story), or it might be something else. Symptoms for women are way different than for men. Go Girl!

Here here, get thee to a dr, stat! I'm sure Sandi would tell you too! I just saw this. Please don't wait!

Well as a nurse I usually dx. myself!!! This has happened before and it went away after awhile. My DH is on his way home and I'm sure he'll push the subject. I had a really bad experience the last surgery I had and I don't ever care to return to another hospital ever!! But, seriously I am keeping an eye on myself, I promise!!

Mary Jo, the Dr. or Nurse who treats themselves has a fool for a patient. Do not pass go or collect $200. Get yourself seen....NOW. Seriously GF, its probably not anything, but in women heart disease is sneaky and deadly. Remember all those red dress campaigns. Go to the ER now.

Well as a nurse I usually dx. myself!!! This has happened before and it went away after awhile. My DH is on his way home and I'm sure he'll push the subject. I had a really bad experience the last surgery I had and I don't ever care to return to another hospital ever!! But, seriously I am keeping an eye on myself, I promise!!

Sandi, you tell 'er to get in there! :)

Mary Jo, the Dr. or Nurse who treats themselves has a fool for a patient. Do not pass go or collect $200. Get yourself seen....NOW. Seriously GF, its probably not anything, but in women heart disease is sneaky and deadly. Remember all those red dress campaigns. Go to the ER now.

Yeah MJ what Sandi said ---- please go!

OK, so I counted, and we're up to 18 layouts, and 246 comments! We're are on a roll!

MaryJo, PLEASE go get checked. I had chest pains that were actually an anxiety attack once, and felt really foolish in the ER and hospital--they kept me overnight for observation. Then I learned that one of my friends had chest pains with an anxiety attack, and it became a real heart attack. Do not mess with this; please get checked.

In the process of downloading comfort but already decided to use the Eternal Love Mini which I have had for a couple years for one of the layouts. As soon as downloads are done (SLOW Internet lately here in Rburg...arrrgh!) I'll scrap a couple of layouts!

You guys are so sweet! MJ - hope you are sitting on an uncomfortable "bed" somewhere in a non-descript sterile white room. LOL I'm going to play some games with my fam but when it's time for our shows to come on I'll be scrappin' while I watch.

Last count, 21 LOs. Didn't bother counting comments yet, y'all are doing great with that. I'm getting a little tuckered out now and may turn in early and start early in the morning. Remember, the deadline is 5:35 am MT. Keep 'em coming. wallet is whimpering a little, but not screaming for mercy yet. Make that old wallet scream.

Well the LO is done, and I resized it at 300 x 300 at 72 dpi and I keep getting this error message. #107146. Can anyone help me out???? Please. I don't understand what it means. and I looked at the guidelines and I was doing everything correctly, or I think I am.....

Archived