It's Thursday! Time To Walk Through The Aisles

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see that Trish has a new Scrap Pack!?!? I have always loved that cute collection and now there are photo masks and a paper super mini to go with it!

Scrap Pack Mini: Better Half

And here are the new pieces separately, if you happen to already have the Better Half Collection Mini:

Brush Set: Better Half Photo Masks Mini

Better Half Paper Super Mini

Perfect for Valentine's Day!

I'm SO glad there's a sale right now because this new stuff--I want it all. I know I think I say that every week, but seriously..bird cages..cupids...new type paths..Better Half?! I can't say no and that's not even mentioning all of the new stuff from this morning that I loved!

You designers really are rocking today! Everything is awesome! I just bought groceries - think I have about 25 cents left - but am hanging onto to my cc for dear life so I can put some more in my cart!

Are we still in the chat room?

Ohh what a nice surprise to wake up to ... beautiful new goodies in the boutique and a sale, the start to my day is off to a flying start :)

OK I have officially lost my mind - just wanted to let you all know - was just reading the newsletter (from last week even) and looking at the chat schedule - saw nothing for Thursday - then said:

IT'S Thursday!!!

Now going to class - will try to hold on to enough brain cells to remember the chat tomorrow

Hey Dee...I know we're keeping chatter to a min in this thread but is it still ok to post links to the new stuff...for those who can't chat?

I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday Ash! Yes the new product links are fine here in the thread as well as any ohh and ahhh'ing you choose to do ;) Comments to the designers are just fine as well. Does that make sense? Or do I need more coffee this morning?

Well, I've just added five new collections to my shopping cart - now I have to wait and make sure dh isn't looking when I check out! Awesome new collections by our fabulous designers! It was very hard not to get them all! Five is pretty good to start with though! Although I will probably be in big trouble when the cc bill comes in!

Oh well............................it could be worse!

Archived