February 2010 Bingo Support And Chatter Thread!

Sherry Lynn

OK..here's some positive thinking: I am POSITIVE I will not win!!

And I got bogged down with a new layout (can you imagine that!!) and just now got around to sending in my list....sorry to take so long Sherry, you have a little more work to do.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK..here's some positive thinking: I am POSITIVE I will not win!!

And I got bogged down with a new layout (can you imagine that!!) and just now got around to sending in my list....sorry to take so long Sherry, you have a little more work to do.

LOL Ann --- got your card Ann! Anyone else?

Thankyou Sherry, I got my confirmation EMail.

I want to start to play now - 0 words today, better luck tomorrow. That sounds very familiar somehow!!! roflol :-)

LOL!!! That sounds like me too smile.gif

lol We need to start a club called OWL - One Word Left. roflol :-)

Thankyou Sherry, I got my confirmation EMail.

I want to start to play now - 0 words today, better luck tomorrow. That sounds very familiar somehow!!! roflol :-)

LOL!!! That sounds like me too smile.gif

You girls are too funny ---- come on let's have some P O S I T I V E thinking here biggrin.gif

Hey Sherry, I can think positive!

I'm positive I'll have fun with this!

I'm postive I love bingo!

I'm positive I got my words in!

I'm positive I'll get one word away - I belong to the OWL Club - One Word Left Club - roflol :-)

hehehehehe I definitely could have been a member of the OWL club when I was playing the games!

roflol and to top it off, we have a hooot, being members of the OWL Club. :-)

ROFL! I'm with Heatheranne on the list she created...although I cannot say I am a part of the not winning club for I have won a couple times in the past but will be mucho happy for anyone to win...I just like to play because I love bingo words :) Its easier to play bingo on SG than it is in real life LOL!

Grandson down for his nap, Layna should be home soon I hope and then I can go home and download my club goodies. Maybe get a chance to finish the crocheting I'm working on.

ROFL! I'm with Heatheranne on the list she created...although I cannot say I am a part of the not winning club for I have won a couple times in the past but will be mucho happy for anyone to win...I just like to play because I love bingo words smile.gif Its easier to play bingo on SG than it is in real life LOL!

Grandson down for his nap, Layna should be home soon I hope and then I can go home and download my club goodies. Maybe get a chance to finish the crocheting I'm working on.

Hey V, if you agree with the rest then you are a member of the OWL club = One Word Left, because you got down to one word. Te! He! :-)

I want to join that club..how much are the dues?

If you're talking about the OWL club, you just need to get down to, or have gotten down to, one number and you are automatically a member. :-)

Ok it's official --- the first words are posted AND yes the first couple of rounds will be posted early because we all know you can't get BINGO until there have been at least 15 words called ... BUT then whooooooooooo knows when I'll post (maybe the SHADOW knows - wicked evil laugh, rubbing my hands together) hehehehehe!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: Good Luck Everyone! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I forgot the game started today, luckily I saw chatter here so I went to check my words... 3/5 not bad for day 1.

I'm usually a card carrying member of the OWL club, see you at the nest meeting lol :P

Archived