February 2010 Bingo Support And Chatter Thread!

Sherry Lynn

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an official, long-standing, card-carrying member of the OWL club but I don't think that will be the case in round 1 - 0 so far! Good luck everyone!

lol things can turn around pretty quickly, so you may still get down to 1 this round. :-)

Wow I can't believe there's no whining for words! Hmmmmmm maybe I'll wait a while longer biggrin.gif

I thought that if I was a good girl and didn't whine, I would be rewarded with a few words, but it didn't work. Whaaaa!!!! Only 1 word! Whaaaa, please call more!!!

roflol

Wow I can't believe there's no whining for words! Hmmmmmm maybe I'll wait a while longer biggrin.gif

I thought that if I was a good girl and didn't whine, I would be rewarded with a few words, but it didn't work. Whaaaa!!!! Only 1 word! Whaaaa, please call more!!!

roflol

Heather you want me to have my dogs help with tomorrow's words? :D

roflol

Heather you want me to have my dogs help with tomorrow's words? biggrin.gif

That sounds like a great idea! Maybe your dog will sense how sad I am and call a few words for me. roflol :0)

Archived