February Monthly Message Board Game: B I N G O

Sherry Lynn

Join us for an exciting game of BINGO on the Message Board Forum in February! Pick 25 words from the list provided below and send them in an e-mail to games@scrapgirls.com with a subject line that says "BINGO CARD - AND your SG message board username" by Monday, February 1st (midnight MST) in order to play in the first round which will begin Tuesday February 2nd.

Each day, members of the Welcoming Committee will call 5 random words from the Bingo list. Match just 15 of those words to win a BINGO. You must be first to call bingo in the forum to win that round. After a winner is called, the boards can be cleared and a new round will begin the following day. All winners will receive a $5 gift certificate to the boutique! We like to see lots of winners, so please remember that each person can only win one round during the month. Have fun!

If you miss the first round cutoff date, you can still play! Just send in your Bingo card at any time during the month and you'll be eligible to begin playing when the next new round starts. Everyone who sends in a Bingo card will receive a confirmation email that their card has been received. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please re-send your list of words.

Daily word lists will be called at different times of the day to be fair to all members in all time zones.

Please keep this thread clear of chatter so that daily called words are easy for all members to locate. Please DO post in this thread if you have a BINGO! Use the Bingo Support Thread for updating your progress and cheering one another on!

WORD LIST

2nd Month

100th Day of School

Academy Awards

Alpine Skiing

American Heart Month

Amethyst

Ash Wednesday

Baked Alaska Day - Feb. 1st

Beatles First US visit Feb. 7, 1964

Be Mine

Beads