Congratulations Heather!

CRS

Congratulations Heather (Heatheranne)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Heather as the Member of the Month for February!

Heather has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining in August 2009. Heather is such a sweetheart; she leaves comments on peoples' profiles, thanking everyone for the comments left on her layouts. She is fun to have in chats and swaps, and is most active in the games. She's a regular in the game forum and the monthly message board games. Heather is a very supportive, fun and friendly member!

Heather receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Heather, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I'm stunned! Speechless! Breathless! To the members of the ScrapGirls Team, thankyou so much for the honour! To those who have posted congrats here, thankyou for your kind words. :-)

Now, what do I do? Is there a form with questions? Help please!

I have to tell you something that's too funny. When I looked at the subject line on the EMail and saw Congratulations Heather, my first thought was that it was a congratulations to me for getting my new computer. When I opened it and saw that I had been voted member of the month, I was totally blown away! roflol I must have gotten my breath back. :-)

Oh, wow, Heather - CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! Can't think of anyone nicer to be February's MOM - you are always here with a kind and sweet comment and are a lot of fun on the MB - I really have enjoyed getting to know you on the MB and it has been fun posting with you on some of the threads! You are a great addition to SG and you certainly deserve this honor. Wear your little purple crown proudly!

Congratulations Girlfriend! You so deserve it! I hope your month is full of surprises and specials just like you!

Thank you g/f, such sweet words from a sweet person. :-)

Thank you Rosemary. Char and Sara. I'm totally blown away by this! :-)

Where's that kleenex?

Congratulations, Heather! Perfect choice for MOM! How exciting for you.... have a fantastic month!

Thank you so much! It's definately started out as a great month and I am enjoying it immensely. :-)

Thankyou Ashleigh! I've enjoyed getting to know you and the other members that I've met on the MB's. I'm happy that I've brought a smile to your liips! :-)

Here's a laugh - I've been so excited over today's surprize that I forgot it was SG's Download day, so it was another surprize in my mailbox, to find the link for the download and I thought XMas was over. lol :-)

lol Heather - lots of great surprises for you today!

Congratulations - you are a wonderful choice! I have really enjoyed getting to know you on the boards and in class, and I really feel I know you (and Tok) from your layouts. Bask in the glory, practice wearing the crown, and just feel a warm glow whenever you think of Scrapgirls and all of your friends here!

Thankyou Marylou and Elisha! I have enjoyed being a member of ScrapGirls since day one and have enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people. These kind comments, just prove that I was right and it is a great place to play and meet new friends. (((Hugs))) :-)

Archived