Congratulations Heather!

CRS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many congratulations, Heather!!

You will receive a list of questions to answer, probably sometime in the next week.

Thank you Pat, that takes some of the pressure off. I was afraid I would have to figure something out for myself, which would never do, because it would likely end up being a novella. roflol :-)

Heather, you are such a nice person, you SO deserve it! Thank you for making this place special! Congratulations! ola.gif

Thank you so very much for your kind words (((Ariadna))). They're so much appreciated and heartfelt. :-)

P.S.

I'm still working on my calendar whenever I get time. With this faster computer, perhaps I'll even get to use it before summer. roflol

Absolutely perfect choice! I have so enjoyed getting to know you better...and you me...you did such a wonderful job with my pictures in the swap (can't remember which month!) Enjoy your month and wear that blinky with pride, you SO deserve it!

:congrats3::banana::congrats3::banana::congrats3::banana::congrats3::banana::congrats3::banana:

Thankyou so much Ann! I don't remember what month it was either but I enjoyed working with your photos and am happy that you were pleased with the edits that I did. I saw a couple of them again in the last swap, which brought back fond memories of working on your LO. I have enjoyed getting to know you better as well and look forward to more exchanges in the future. (((Ann))) :-)

Heather, you are such a nice person, you SO deserve it! Thank you for making this place special! Congratulations! ola.gif

Thank you so very much for your kind words (((Ariadna))). They're so much appreciated and heartfelt. :-)

P.S.

I'm still working on my calendar whenever I get time. With this faster computer, perhaps I'll even get to use it before summer. roflol

Don't worry :) I printed my 2009 calendar in May 2009. LOL. But it was still worth it! Keep it up!

P.S.

Don't worry smile.gif I printed my 2009 calendar in May 2009. LOL. But it was still worth it! Keep it up!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

I'm delighted to know that you didn't print yours until late - it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who can get delayed on a project. I will be finishing it for sure and I know that I will love it, thanks to your wonderful products. :-)

Congratulations Heather!!! That crown looks amazing on you and I'm glad to have it in Ontario! If you run through London with it, like the Olympic flame, let me know....I'll come out and cheer you on! LOL smile.gif Yay!

roflol (((Janine))) I'll be sure to let you know if I decide to do something like that. I'm amazed that you can't see the glow of my face from there. Perhaps my tears of joy are dampening my glow of excitement! lol

Thank you so very much for your kind words. :-)

WOW - WTG, Heather - you made it to MOM in just six short months!! You go, girl!

Thank you Karina, I was totally blown away! I'm still daized, but lovin it! :-)

lol Thankyou so very much Di! I'm so delighted about it, I can hardly sit still! I had to go to bed early last night because I wore myself out with excitement. roflol :-)

Isn't it exciting not only with being chosen MOM of SG but all the congrats you get along with it. Seems like continous days of love. Enjoy your month Heatheranne. disappearing-smilie.gif

Thankyou Ngaire. It is very exciting! I am still in awe of being chosen to be MOM for February. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, so I just play and enjoy all the love. I hope there isn't a test later, because I haven't even been studying. lol :-)

Heather--congratulations! It's always nice to see your participation and your layouts. Enjoy the crown--it's a great look for you!

Thankyou so much for your kiind words. I am enjoying wearing the crown, thanks. :-)

Heather, congratulations again - the card you made for those who chose you is very pretty - I am sure they will appreciate it very much - you wear that crown - you even have to sleep in it proudly too! WTG Heather!

Archived