Congratulations Heather!

CRS

Heather, congratulations again - the card you made for those who chose you is very pretty - I am sure they will appreciate it very much - you wear that crown - you even have to sleep in it proudly too! WTG Heather!

Thanks again Sara. I had to do something to show my appreciation, because I am so very touched by it.

As for wearing the crown to bed, I had intended to put it on my dresser, where it won't get damaged. Talking about bed, I have to get there now, because it's now getting early instead of late. Good night. Cya on the boards. :-)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Karen and Tina. I am so delighted about being MOM and appreciate your kind words.

Thanks Tina. I am loving my new computer! No more crashes and I can get my LO's done in 1/4 the time. It's amazing! :-)

Thank you Valerie, Patsy and Crystal! Very much appreciated. :-)

Patsy, I was so worried that there might be a test and I haven't even studied for it. You have set my mind at ease! roflol

Wow, Heather, you're quick! You definitely deserve that crown!

congrats3.gif

roflol, I was just going through the recent EMails and it was there. What can I say? Thanks again. :-)

Congratulations Heather on being chosen MOM for February - a well-deserved honor! Enjoy your month and I'm pretty sure there are no tests involved!

Oh my gosh!!! There is a test - I have to fill out a questionaire! Everyone is going to read it! It's like public speaking! Oh no!!!

roflol.. This is just too fun!! :-)

clap.gif Congrats to you Heather. You must be so proud and your crown is well-deserved. clap.gif Can't wait for you to do your write up and get to know you even better. smile.gif

Thank you Kay! I'm working on the questionaire now. The hardest part is to choose a layout. There are a few I like for different reasons, but just can't seem to narrow it down to one, yet. :-)

Oh yeah - don't forget to practice your wave too - elbow elbow wrist wrist... or is it the other way around? I forget!

lol Jenna! I thought it was to raise your handl, ever so gracefully, spread your fingers between the second and third finger, forming a V, then saying, 'Thankyou, thankyou very much', with a Southern drawl. roflol :-)

Do you pick a favorite of your own or is it a favorite in the gallery? I can't imagine picking a fave in the gallery as there are SO MANY I just LOVE! LOL Good luck! wink.gif

You choose a fav of your own, choose a photo of yourself and fill out a questionaire, to be published in a newsletter. I'm so nervous about it and I'm not sure why!!! roflol

Okay, now that I have everyone's attention, I guess I should say a little something about me. roflol Actually, I didn't clue in that I should do this until now and apologize for taking so long. :-)

When I opened my EMail and saw that I had been chosen as MOM, I got so excited that I could hardly sit still. I've been in a bit of a daize and weepy ever since. I feel so honoured to have been chosen and am loving all of the attention. Thank you so very much for choosing me.

I am in a Long Term Relationship and we share five kids between us. DH has a son and daughter, with three kids between them. I have two sons and a daughter, with 8 kids between them. My daughter is the middle child.

I have always enjoyed doing crafts! Macrame, knitting, crocheting, sewing, quilting, gardening, and have tried my hand at sketching. Handcrafts, which include woodwork, folkart, and photo album covers are also in my list of things that I've done. There are likely more things but I just can't think of them right now, other than reading, watching movies, playing on the computer and being with my dog, Tok (pronouced Toke).

I love to write and actually used to do freelance work for a local newspaper before it was sold. The area that I live in is quite diverse with the types of farming that is done. I was so interested in learning about the different types of exotic animals and their care, that when the owner of the paper asked me to write profiles, I was delighted. Elk, Bison, Emu, and Pot Belly Pigs are just a few of the topics that were covered under my byline.

I have also, written a few short children's stories, but don't have the courage to submit them to a publisher. Perhaps I can build my self-esteem a little while a member of the ScrapGirls Club. This is definately a place that is filled with supportive, thoughtful and kind people.

Since I've joined ScrapGirls, I haven't done much else but play with PSP and roam around the site. I know I will get back on an even keel, but not this month. lol Thankyou everyone for your kind support. It is definately heartfelt by me. Where's that kleenex?

Here's a link for one of the more recent LO's that I've done for the Black and White challenge. It's of my youngest son's wedding photo and titled, Derek and Amanda.

Archived