Congratulations Heather!

CRS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats3.gif Heather on being chosen for MOM it is well deserved. I for one enjoy your comments when I leave you some love. You are so thoughtful smile.gif

Thank you so much for your kind words Jane. I enjoy commenting on the Gallery LO's and confirming comments that have been left on mine. :-)

I'm sending along my congratulations as well, HeatherAnne. It has been such a joy getting to know you better this month and I can see why you have been chosen MOM - you are such a darling! ((Hugs)) ~ Lei

I'm sending along my congratulations as well, HeatherAnne. It has been such a joy getting to know you better this month and I can see why you have been chosen MOM - you are such a darling! ((Hugs)) ~ Lei

Oh wow! Thankyou (((Lei))), for your kindness - you've got me blushing. I've enjoyed meeting you as well and loved doing the Swap with you. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Heather,

It has been so good getting to know you better this month and you have really worn your crown proudly. It has been such a pleasure chatting with you on the threads and I hope that we see more and more of you on the MB. You're the bomb, girl!

Hi Diane and Kara! Thankyou so much for you kind words. I polish my crown every night and place it back on my head every morning with pride! No, I can't wear it to bed, because the flashing lights keep me away! giggle_bear.gif

Hey Heather, great job on your little "bio" ... loved looking at your black and white LO and reading about the technique you used. I know what you mean about being a little out of kilter when you first start with all the scrapbooking stuff. Even now, after almost a year, I still have days where this is the only place I want to be ... just hanging out chattin' on the boards, browsing through the boutique, and sorting and sifting through all my goodies. :)

Again, congrats on your well-deserved recognition.

Hey Heather, great job on your little "bio" ... loved looking at your black and white LO and reading about the technique you used. I know what you mean about being a little out of kilter when you first start with all the scrapbooking stuff. Even now, after almost a year, I still have days where this is the only place I want to be ... just hanging out chattin' on the boards, browsing through the boutique, and sorting and sifting through all my goodies. smile.gif

Again, congrats on your well-deserved recognition.

Thankyou Kay! If I had realized that I should write one, it wouldn't have been buried at the bottom of page 2. I'm happy that you found it and enjoyed it!

It's funny about that b/w LO - when it first came up to do a black LO, with white and a little colour, I was a little confused. How do you do a black layout and not have it look, well, gothic or prehistoric. Not that those are bad things, but not really what I was thinking about doing in a scrapbook. Although, now that I think about it, it might be fun! I thought I would give it a try, just to see and found the photo of the kids wedding, remembering that there favourite colour was black. A lilttle playing around with the new kit and the photo, gave me the results that you saw. By the way, I have sent it to them and they love it! :-)

I'm settling in now, after being here for being here for almost six months. Much like you, there are days when I just want to surf around the site, check out the gallery - perhaps make a purchase or two - then sort my goodies, leave some lovin on the layouts in the gallery and chat whereever I can find something happening. At first, I was a little shy about joining in - now maybe I go a little too much the other way. lol I've never really moved around much in a forum before, other than to read posts, so to start my own posts was very difficult - still is! The 'Holiday Hoopla' helped me a lot with getting around the forum and starting posts, so that's a good thing. :-)

Thanks again for your kind words. I've enjoyed meeting you and becoming friends. Have a great day Kay! :-)

It has been awesome having you as SG MOM Heatheranne - it has really been nice getting to know you so much better through your layouts and just kind of talking a little bit back and forth. You've been a great MOM! It is a good feeling - I won't soon forget my month of MOM - I enjoyed it so much. It is hard to believe that we are nearing the end of February, but you have certainly made the month more fun!

Archived