February Layout Contest

PBarnes

It's nearly the end of the month and I've done a 2 pager to go with Ron's 20 years of trucking. It looks like I'm doing an album about him and his toys. Other than going with the other layouts, I'm not sure if it fits in this forum, although I do believe it shows love of your neighbour. :-)

Boo! Boo!

Boo! Boo! Journaling

Believe it or not, I got another 2 page layout done. I used Mad's 2 page sketch, but because of the shape of the photos, turned it on end. It will have to be put in the binder sideways, but that's not a biggie. I also wonder if I should have put a photo on the journaling page - I'm just not sure.

Uniforms_page 1

Uniforms_page 2

I'm having so much fun this month, with this challenge. There were a few more that I wanted to do, but there isn't enough time. I did get one done though, of my oldest grand-daughter, although it's about something that she did when she was younger. :-)

Dear Nana

I want to thank everyone who participated in the February contest. Lots of wonderful layouts. I wish we could give everyone a prize. I hope you will all keep trying.

I want to thank everyone who participated in the February contest. Lots of wonderful layouts. I wish we could give everyone a prize. I hope you will all keep trying.

Pat, where do you post the winners for each month's contest? This was the first month I have entered a contest. What fun. I am already thinking of what I was to do for the March contest. Having a theme is a great inspirational jumping off point for times when I am a little stuck creatively!

Archived