Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrapGirlsRo

Blinkies!

12 posts in this topic

Thought it might be fun to show our new members that we have a lot of blinkies you can add to your signatures. We have a nice tutorial that shows you how to add them to your signature. It also has list of those available to you.

Blinkie Tutorial

Have fun!

They are fun and do make you feel a part of this little purple place! :D

Thank you so much Ro!! That was so nice of you!

That's awesome Ro! Its great to have them all in one easy place! Thanks!

Hmmmm...I have 1,142 posts - shouldn't my title have changed from a Hot Scrapper?

Ro,

May I please use a Blinky from Mischief Week? I finally caught my flying clock and attended some chats, really searched the forums - found challenges and entered, and I participated in the awesome chiWahWah sale that week! :newbie: You must hvae had a place for M.W. Blinkies and I didn't dig deep enough for the treasure! TIA!

Ro,

May I please use a Blinky from Mischief Week? I finally caught my flying clock and attended some chats, really searched the forums - found challenges and entered, and I participated in the awesome chiWahWah sale that week! :newbie: You must hvae had a place for M.W. Blinkies and I didn't dig deep enough for the treasure! TIA!

I added the I survived MW blinkie for you!

Ro,

I added the I survived MW blinkie for you!

You're My Hero!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: