It's Thursday Feb 4Th!

Good morning everyone! This is the thread to post those links to new products, comment or ask questions of the designers or just ooh and ahh over them.

Anyone that wants to chat in real time is welcome to use chat room 4, this will not be a team run chat, simply a place for members to get together and chat about what's new or anything else they choose.

I have started a second thread for Daily Chit Chat, sillyness and other chatter not related to the new products. This thread will be started each week by the team.

Guest JessicaLeigh

All righty then, got my shoppin hat and shoes on! That Zane and Janae collection is so the bomb! Another Must Have in the buggy!

Guest JessicaLeigh

That collection is sooo cute. Way to go Angie.

Joyce, love that siggy, didn't tell you earlier! It is too cute!

I don't know where you find the time to design plus do all the amazing customer service you do, Angie - you have to put up with all of us, design, take care of your family and you still manage to design AND post layouts! You do ROCK, girl! A real life multi-tasker!

Well, Zaz got to see it before most of you. :D And for the record it's "Zay and Janae". ;) (Zay is a nickname for Isaiah.)

Funny story about my son's nickname:

Friends were visiting from Haiti (where my kids are from) and he heard me call my son "Zay Zay". My friend turned to me and quietly asked me why I call my son "two eggs". "Zay" means "egg" in Haitian Kreyol. I guess it's because he's a good egg. ;)

I love it, Angie! You are such a sweetheart for thinking of us!

Just wait till Zaz sees it!

Amy, I thought of Zaz when I saw Angie's collection too. haha. :)

I'm sure you guys thought of me because she used the word "quirky" right? :D

I hadn't even thought of that...LOL Glad you like it Zaz!

Well, Zaz got to see it before most of you. :D And for the record it's "Zay and Janae". ;) (Zay is a nickname for Isaiah.)

Funny story about my son's nickname:

Friends were visiting from Haiti (where my kids are from) and he heard me call my son "Zay Zay". My friend turned to me and quietly asked me why I call my son "two eggs". "Zay" means "egg" in Haitian Kreyol. I guess it's because he's a good egg. ;)

I love it, Angie! You are such a sweetheart for thinking of us!

Awww, cute family story! :) Now, did Isaiah know that Zay also means eggs??

Archived