It's Thursday Feb 4Th!

Script:Scatter Things

Christy you are my Photoshop HERO! I have already noticed such an improvement in workflow using your scripts and this one is on my NEEDED IT YESTERDAY list!

Thanks Again!! Have fun with it!

Christy, what versions of PSE will your Scatter Things script work with?

They work with PSE 6 and up. Thanks for the heads up, I need to add that to the long description!! :)

Oh Shalae's collection is out!!!! Yippieh, isn't it the cutest, huh! I LOVE the goodies this week, the script, the lovely Valentines collections, the windows!! the chipboard, the confetti. Great job everybody!!

Oh and I missed 'Zay and Janae' awesome and the alpha strings very cool!

I totally agree- Shalae's new collections are so, so cute! And how about Peppi's Mimosa Collection? It's gorgeous! And just now I am finding more windows and doors and alphas........ beautiful!!

Great job, designers! Another great week for all of us at Scrap Girls!

I don't think I have to click anymore....I just look and they jump into my cart.

I don't think these have been mentioned in one of these threads, but the classes from last fall's convention have hit the boutique. They are all really, really terrific, and a great investment. Laurel's one on light is amazing. I want to give a special attagirl to Brandy for hers on silhouettes. That is amazingly fun and much easier than I thought, and the supplies that come with it are dreamy!

Go check them out!

:)

Archived