"the Book Thief" - Now Available On Kindle

Prahe

Looking for something to read?

"The book thief" by Marcus Zusak is now available on Kindle (well unless you live here in Australia where copyright laws mean we can't access it - grr). It is a fantastic story about a young girl growing up in Nazi Germany. If you can get your hands on a copy it is well worth the read.

I have it on my Kindle-wishlist!

DHL called me yesterday and my Kindle will be delivered to my office today!

Sorry to hear the copyrights work against you in Australia...

"The Book Thief" is available as Kindle-download to me here in Sweden!

How exciting Thess...your going to love reading on the kindle. One of the great features is that you can download a FREE sample copy (the first few chapters)of any book...a try before you buy.

The copyright issue is a drag at times especially as there are so many great Australian authors but then I have discovered some fantastic American and British authors via kindle that I probably woudn't have read. The main issue is that if a book is first published here in Australia then I can't purchase an American (or any other country) version, which is what a kindle version is. One day maybe!!!

Have fun playing

I mainly read American and British authors, so I think the Kindle will be perfect for me.

Most of my fav British authors are available, so I'm good!

And I've only discovered a couple of books so far that I'm not "allowed" to buy since I'm European.

It looks like it gets better and better copyright-wise as time passes!

My sister just came back to Sweden after almost 2 years in Taiwan, and her husband asked her a couple of weeks ago if she wanted a Kindle. She said "No Thanks", because she didn't really understand what it was...

Now she's at my office waiting eagerly with me for mine to be delivered, because she wants to see it and probably call her husband and tell him "Yes, Thank You!".

And they might be moving to the US within the next 6 months...

Archived