Scrapbook Artist 2

Elleta

If you decide to give Elements another shot, check out Ro's Secrets in the boutique (there's a sale right now, lol!). They will get you up and scrapping in no time at all!

Here's a link to the Secrets in the boutique. I don't know which version you have, so make sure you get the right one.

I've never heard of that program and I am curious about the limitations. You might like it now because it seems easier but then later when you get more into digi you might want to start doing something or use a product that is not supported by that software or can't be done in that software.

Can it use brushes?

Actions?

Scripts?

• 4 months later...

My kids use the program and I do when I want to put something really quick together. I love the new version that allows me to add my own kits. That has been great. It really has a lot to offer. It will not compare to Elements because you can't tweak as much. Is for those who want to create something neat and not spend a lot of time. It's pretty easy to learn.

• 2 years later...

hi there i use the latest version craft professional which you can add your own kits from papers and stuff bought online

Archived