From Square One

Guest debinthedesert

Guest debinthedesert
Help!! I can't seem to even get the layers right. Can someone using PSE4 take me on a step by step walk through a layout? From beginning to end of a simple layout? It seems that i am all mixed up!!!... I have all kinds of papers, embell's, fonts and stuff but I can't seem to put it all together. Am I just not getting it or what? Someone please help me!!!
Thanks,
Debbie

Hi there Debbie. If you visit the SG University there should be some wonderful tutorials there that may be of some help in getting started. Also, in the boutique, there is a free e-book there, 15 Things You NEED to Know to Become a GREAT Digital Scrapbooker, that may also be of some help. I hope you will find what you need in those and if not I'm sure someone will be along who uses PSE 4 to try and help out. ;)

Debbie, I would be happy to help you with the basics. Probably the easiest way to do this would be thru IM. Do you have any of the IM services on your computer? On AOL I am Scrappng4ever, on Yahoo I am jansyear2002 and on MSN I am jmmckin@comcast.net. Let me know if any of these work for you, and we'll work out a time and day.

Think of layers like those clear plastic pages of the human body's system in a biology book - they are cool by themselves, but one on top of the other, they really add up to a whole.

Look at your Layers Palette. Your bacground paper should be at the bottom of the list. You can move things in the list by clicking and dragging up or down in the palette. Next would be stuff like photo mats and photos, then smaller things like text and embellishments on top.

Make sense?

Guest bellagirl
If you don`t have AIM, and still need help I would be glad to walk you through the PSE4, just let me know.

Archived