Thursday Challenge 02/18/10

PBarnes

For today’s challenge I decided that something that challenges me might be of interest to others. I have done very few “fantasy” type layouts. We have a lot of collections, paper templates and embellishment templates that lend themselves to fantasy layouts. Here are a few to give you some ideas:

VRA Avalon

KVE Fairy Garden

PWR A Fairy Story

ASO Fanciful Design Pack

DEB Forest Path Papers

And the one I used

KVE Violetta

There are many more. You can put in “Fairy” or “Fantasy” in the Search box and come up with lots of stuff.

Armi Custodio’s layout on the front page of the Boutique would qualify I think as a fantasy layout.

Post your finished layout in the General Message Board Gallery.

Here is my layout: Enjoying the Day

Wow! I just went through my stash because I reckognized a couple of those collection names. I had a couple in my stash and I just purchased one a few days ago, so I just need to find the photos and I'm set to go. Woo! Hoo! :-)

Wow Pat - I love your lo and lsl in the gallery. This is a great challenge ... and also stretches me. I'll see what I can come up with tonight ... probably won't post anything before tomorrow morning ... no deadline, right??

I probably won't have time for this, I am working on a different layout entirely, but I came across a perfect quote yesterday:

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” by G.K.Chesterton

I probably won't have time for this, I am working on a different layout entirely, but I came across a perfect quote yesterday:

"Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." by G.K.Chesterton

Great quote! I don't know that I'll use it with what I'm doing, but I've saved it, just in case. Thankyou! :-)

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” by G.K.Chesterton

I love this quote, thanks for reminding me of it...I'm going to have to do something with it for my wall...hmmmmm....

Archived