Mad Scrappers Poll - Which Weekend

Here goes the two options both in Harrisburg  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for working so hard on this Julie. I talked about it with DH last night, so he is on board. So excited to be joining in the fun. Adding white socks to my list of things to bring :)

Being snowed in, I can make even more calls. Becca said Sellingsgrove is 30 Minutes from Lewisburg. I'm going to mapquest to see if it's okay for you Buffalo gals and Oh gals. Don't want to make you drive even more.

I held rooms at the Best Western in Lewisburg just in case and I have rooms held in Harrisburg too. Covering all bases here.

I voted too!!!

But I voted for May 22nd, because I'm going to a wedding in Richmond, VA, on May 29th...

I could easily fly over a week ahead (planned to do so anyway)!

Hey, I live in Richmond! You'll be in my neck of the woods!

I voted too!!!

But I voted for May 22nd, because I'm going to a wedding in Richmond, VA, on May 29th...

I could easily fly over a week ahead (planned to do so anyway)!

Hey, I live in Richmond! You'll be in my neck of the woods!

I had no idea, Ashleigh!

What part of Richmond? Maybe we can meet up for a coffee at least?

I went to High School in Richmond for a year. Class of 88...

The reason for me finally going back to Richmond, is that one of my friends from then, is finally getting married!

Neither he nor his bride-to-be lives in Richmond anymore, but they will have their wedding there!

Archived