Mad Scrappers Poll - Which Weekend

Here goes the two options both in Harrisburg  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the bump. I voted for May. I might be able to get April to work, I'll have to re look at finances.

Okay ladies, were going with April 24th as that does seem to have won out.

I am going to call up places in Lewisburg as a majority really want that area, so I will see what I can do. It is a busy weekend there for Bucknell University, but I'll give it a shot. I have already put aside the weekend in Harrisburg, so if we can't get Lewisburg we are set at Harrisburg.

Will post all information this afternoon, including pricing so that everyone can budget.

Julie! You are so awesome for pulling this together!!! I had really hoped to make it but one weekend is my birthday (the 24th!) and the other is my DH's... not sure how I would pull a weekend away off!!! We will see though :)

It will be so nice to meet some SGs in person, I'm really looking forward to this. I'll be traveling from Ohio - anyone else coming from my way?

Well, I think I called every hotel, and B&B and anything else in Lewisburg but not looking good there. The one place that we can get which is the Bestwestern is a bit pricey. Rooms would be $120.00 and the meeting room would be the same, but would only include water. Not really a great deal.

I'm waiting for one more place to call me back tomorrow morning, but it is looking like it's going to have to be Harrisburg. Will see.

Becca, is Danville, or Sellingsgrove close by to Lewisburg PA?

Maybe I'll PM ya this question.

Archived