Hybrid Atc Swap - With A Twist!

Sherry Lynn

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTT :-)

Ok – this is getting exciting … as Sherry will be mailing out our ATC’s on Saturday!

She is still waiting on 4 people to send their ATC’s …..

Thank you for the gentle reminder Lei. I have 12 - yes TWELVE 18 year olds - spring breakers from UA at my house. So with all the distractions, I needed the email your post generated.

I finished my ATCs today. I will mail tomorrow, which is Wednesday. Does anyone know if I should overnight or priority mail them so they get to Maine by Saturday?

Thanks.

mine went off yesterday. after I had them decorated, I realized some of the fronts and backs didn't match up quite right - so please regard that as a charming artistic touch. :) I didn't have it in me to re-do them. to quote Debi, thanks, you're a peach!

I don't know about the rest of you, but if Sherry Lynn doesn't get everything back into the mail on Saturday, I'll be ok. I think sending by over night is too much. So, Sandy,just drop it into the mail and cross your fingers. At least, that's my opinion. And may you find a moment of peace and quiet during that invasion of the 18 year olds. Bless you!!

Thank you for the gentle reminder Lei. I have 12 - yes TWELVE 18 year olds - spring breakers from UA at my house. So with all the distractions, I needed the email your post generated.

I finished my ATCs today. I will mail tomorrow, which is Wednesday. Does anyone know if I should overnight or priority mail them so they get to Maine by Saturday?

Thanks.

Sandy definitely DO NOT overnight or priority them --- you will be fine sending them regular mail --- we want this to be a fun thing NOT something you are going to spend an arm and a leg on!

mine went off yesterday. after I had them decorated, I realized some of the fronts and backs didn't match up quite right - so please regard that as a charming artistic touch. :) I didn't have it in me to re-do them. to quote Debi, thanks, you're a peach!

Sounds good to me Gayle - the last snail mail swap we did I had mine done at the printers and they did them that way LOL but instead of not getting them sent out --- I just sent them on their way :)

I don't know about the rest of you, but if Sherry Lynn doesn't get everything back into the mail on Saturday, I'll be ok. I think sending by over night is too much. So, Sandy,just drop it into the mail and cross your fingers. At least, that's my opinion. And may you find a moment of peace and quiet during that invasion of the 18 year olds. Bless you!!

:dito::happy-sun:

:dito::happy-sun:

Thanks, Sherry! You're a peach!

Ann, you are truly wise, and not just in the Scrap Girls universe!

:)

Glad you all figured that out while I was gone! I would have voted for you to send them regular mail too Sandy. Wow .... you got a lot of hungry, noisey mouths to feed ... oh wait .... they are noisey when they eat ... you got non-stop snack food out?? LOL Praying for some peace in your week, Sandy!

Thanks, Lei. They are gone, and all are safely back to college. Thanks for your prayers, there were many times they were needed!

I sent mine last week - I was hoping you'd get them today. :(

Maybe I'll get yours & Ashleigh's tomorrow --- it's NOT a big deal --- we can post them in the gallery for the chat Weds. night AND I will take pics of the sheet and post it too!

I'm SERIOUS --- I hope you guys are as tickled as I am!

WooHoo, you are right Ann, the fun of the waiting begins....who will get theirs first.....I'm so excited!!

Thank you Sherry, you're a peach for doing this!

I already signed up via the IPhone for the next one since I'm away for the weekend.

Sent by IPhone

WooHoo, you are right Ann, the fun of the waiting begins....who will get theirs first.....I'm so excited!!

Thank you Sherry, you're a peach for doing this!

I already signed up via the IPhone for the next one since I'm away for the weekend.

Sent by IPhone

OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we can make bets on who will receive theirs first!!!!!

I think I'm farthest away, so I may be latest.

You are geographically the most distant, but all our mail goes through Portland before it comes here...go figure. I may be last, and I'll be whining all the time! This is a new challenge for me in this day of instant everything: BE PATIENT! It's worth the wait!

Archived