Northeast (Mad) Meetup -Details

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad Bad News monstercry.gifmonstercry.gifmonstercry.gif

It looks like I'm not gonna be able to come to this. It have been a very long frustrating, eye-opening week and it's only Thursday

A visit at the knee surgeon mostly is what led to this. As he said I won't be driving yet by then, I will still be on a cane and pain meds.

I wanted to get clearance for the trip, and unfortunately, it was definitely was a BIG NO.

Julie....I'm so sorry I have to back out. Should I just call the hotel and cancel my room that I had for both nights?

On top of this I had to lay out a big chunk of money for my share of the mouth guard I have to have for my TMJ blink.gif

Ok....the room is canceled from my reservation and it's now open for someone else! I expect to see lots of wonderful pictures!!

Hi Di,

Sure will miss being together this year. I was looking forward to seeing you again. :closedeyes: I was even going to mark my computer cable so I would not take yours by mistake again. :disappearing-smilie: Praying that you will heal quickly and will be feeling better than ever. :rolleyes:

Just a reminder for all who hasn't booked yet. Our block of rooms go out of block on April 1st. I am not sure how many rooms they have left, and I will call on Monday to get that answer. But once that block goes, I am not sure if they are booked to capacity for that weekend. I do know that Comfort Inn still has rooms if by chance Best Western fills up and you decide the last minute to come.

Laurie glad you were able to switch into our hotel. Do wish you could make it on Friday too.

Archived