Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

March Member Of The Month

53 posts in this topic

Congratulations Karen (KFiasco)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Karen as the Member of the Month for March!

Karen has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining in April 2008. Karen is active in the Games Forum and she is quick to help other members out. Karen is all over the Gallery leaving kind comments on people's layouts. She has left over 2,300 comments! Karen is a large part of what makes Scrap Girls such a fun, kind place.

Karen receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Karen, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Karen - awesome choice! I hope you have a great month and wear your crown proudly!

Congratulations, Karen! I always appreciate your kind comments on my LOs - enjoy your month!

Yay, Karen! Congratulations! Well deserved! Thank you for all the love you leave in my gallery ... your name always brings a smile to my face and, I'm sure, those of everyone else at SGs! Enjoy your month in the spotlight! Go get your blinkie! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations Karen! Well-deserved honor! I can always count on you to leave a nice comment on my layouts, and you brighten my day so often. It's been noticed. Way to go!

2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gifsign_Congrats_wav.gif Karen!!! clapping_kitty.gif Have a great month! I know you will, but had to say it. dancing_penguin.gif

Congratulations Karen! Enjoy your month!!!

Congratulations, Karen!

:going-crazy:

Enjoy your month. Thanks for all the love you leave.

:)

:congrats3: Karen! I am thrilled that you are M.O.M.! Very well deserved with the thousands of love posts you've left! I am grateful also that it gives me another chance to say :thankyou::thankyou: for ALL the love you've left on my LO's!! Enjoy your month and gift of love from SG's! :bighug::sign_Congrats_wav:

YAY!! Congratulations Karen! Your leave loving has been noticed and well deserved. I've always enjoyed your comments and will continue to do so! :)

Congratulations Karen! I want to personally thank you for all the comments you have left on my layouts. You are so good about leaving love.

Perfect choice! Congrats Karen, enjoy your month!

Congratulations Karen!!!! Such a well deserved honor for you!! Enjoy your month!!!

Congratulations Karen! I love getting comments from you on my layouts.....and it feels like I can almost expect one so yours is usually the comment I go looking for! Thank you for that. :) Enjoy your reign!!!

Oh I'm so glad it's you Karen! :yippee: You are amazing at leaving love in the gallery! Congratulations!!!

You wear that crown well! :sign_Congrats_wav:

Congratulations, Karen! You are always so quick to leave love in the gallery. Your heart-felt comments are always encouraging and appreciated!

Congrats Karen! Wonderful choice, enjoy your month!

Congrats Karen, it's so wonderful to have you as a part of this community. Wear your blinkie proudly Miss MOM.

Awesome choice! Congratulations Karen!!! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gifdancingelephant.gifhaving-a-party.gifpartytime2.gifcongrats3.gifbanana.gifclap.gif

welcome2.gifdancingchicken.gifdancing-smilie.gifdancing_penguin.gifsign_Congrats_wav.gifsign_Congrats_wav.gifsign_Congrats_wav.gif