March Member Of The Month

CRS

Congratulations Karen (KFiasco)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Karen as the Member of the Month for March!

Karen has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining in April 2008. Karen is active in the Games Forum and she is quick to help other members out. Karen is all over the Gallery leaving kind comments on people's layouts. She has left over 2,300 comments! Karen is a large part of what makes Scrap Girls such a fun, kind place.

Karen receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Karen, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Karen! I always appreciate your kind comments on my LOs - enjoy your month!

Yay, Karen! Congratulations! Well deserved! Thank you for all the love you leave in my gallery ... your name always brings a smile to my face and, I'm sure, those of everyone else at SGs! Enjoy your month in the spotlight! Go get your blinkie! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations Karen! Well-deserved honor! I can always count on you to leave a nice comment on my layouts, and you brighten my day so often. It's been noticed. Way to go!

:congrats3: Karen! I am thrilled that you are M.O.M.! Very well deserved with the thousands of love posts you've left! I am grateful also that it gives me another chance to say :thankyou::thankyou: for ALL the love you've left on my LO's!! Enjoy your month and gift of love from SG's! :bighug::sign_Congrats_wav:

Congratulations, Karen! You are always so quick to leave love in the gallery. Your heart-felt comments are always encouraging and appreciated!

Archived