March Member Of The Month

CRS

Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. I was so surprised to find out that I was chosen as MOM. I truly love it here and appreciate this so much. March is my birthday month and this was a great present. Thank you so much. Words cannot express how I feel.

Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. I was so surprised to find out that I was chosen as MOM. I truly love it here and appreciate this so much. March is my birthday month and this was a great present. Thank you so much. Words cannot express how I feel.

The crown fits you perfectly! A big congrats to you and for you birthday month!

Hey Karen!!!! MOM!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Whoa you go girl! Very well deserved! I'm with everyone else in saying thank you soooooo much for your lovely comments. There really is something pretty cool about receiving love on our layouts and you make many people feel pretty cool. Hope you have a wonderful month wearing the crown and a very Happy Birthday to you as well. :dancingelephant:

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent choice! When I first saw the member named I didn't realize that was who it was. I'm glad I came in here to send congratualtions. :)

Karen was one of the first people I met in the chat room & I must say, she is so good at answering questions & making one feel at home here. Thanks Karen

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

How cool to be MOM during your birthday month --- I hope you're enjoying your crown!

Karen, you have been a great MOM - you do leave such kind and thoughtful comments all over the MB and Gallery and I know that I, for one, always appreciate your thoughtfulness - it's been a great month having you as MOM - Congrats again and I do hope you enjoyed your month in the spotlight!

Archived