March Layout Gallery Contest

PBarnes

Smile! The month of March includes Smile Day. Does seeing someone else's smile make you smile? For this month's contest, we want to see your layouts featuring a smile. Create your layout and post it in the March Layout Contest Gallery by Midnight MST on March 31st. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. If your layout is one of the two chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Post your finished layouts in the March Layout Contest Gallery.

Ann, I had a dog several years ago that was with me for 14 years and he had the cutest half smile. I'm going to have to scrap about that. This is the perfect inspiration I need to focus on a layout about him. It's just been so painful thinking about him since he's gone I haven't done any layouts yet.

Ann, I had a dog several years ago that was with me for 14 years and he had the cutest half smile. I'm going to have to scrap about that. This is the perfect inspiration I need to focus on a layout about him. It's just been so painful thinking about him since he's gone I haven't done any layouts yet.

Ah, Wendee...so sorry for your loss, even though it's been a while. Amazing how they implant themselves in our hearts, isn't it? And to all you non-dog lovers out there, yes, they do smile, and frown, and cry and laugh. You just have to look and listen in the right ways.

Another great challenge topic! I had done one earlier when my daughter got her braces off. Let's see if I can post properly this time! Look Mom, No Braces!

p.s. Wendee, sorry about the loss of your dog. After 2 years, I still miss my kitties terribly. Our "fur friends" are such a joy in our lives and leave a big void when they are no longer with us.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Pat for this challenge as I enjoyed putting my page together and will be definitely printing this one off to give to the friend featured in the page.

Cathy and Jasper

I've left LSL on all of the wonderful LO's that have been posted so far. I'm still always amazed by the different styles that are used in the layouts and I hope my amazement lasts for a very long time. :-)

Archived