March Posting Contest!

Wxchic

March Message Board Game: Posting Contest!

It's that time again - Posting Contest time! This is where you are rewarded for your flying fingers and chattiness. The contest will run from March 1 when we post the thread to March 31 at 12:00 midnight (MST). We are doing things a little differently this time, so here are the rules:

1) To enter the Posting Challenge, reply in this game thread with your CURRENT post count. This is the number under your Avatar that shows when you post. Do not post the number found on your profile; it is a different number that is calculated differently.

2) During the month, chat your fingers off!

3) On March 31, BEFORE midnight (MST), go back to your original post in the game thread (the one with your starting post count) and take a screenshot of it. Send the screen shot to games@scrapgirls.com. The screenshot is your contest entry! We will calculate your post count based on the numbers on the screenshot. (Directions for taking screenshots will be posted in the game thread.)

Prizes: The top poster gets a $20 Scrap Girls gift certificate. Everyone over 250 new posts will be entered in a random drawing for a $10 Scrap Girls gift certificate. Everyone over 100 new posts will be entered into a random drawing for a $5 Scrap Girls gift certificate.

7,325 are my numbers as of now. Need to start working again but, who knows, could reach 250 and it is always fun to think you just might win something! Bingo didn't go well, maybe this will be a better fit for me (and a few others! ;))Here's to happy fingers! Now, will leaving love posts count as well?

Wow, Julie ... I started several months after you and you are waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of me with total posts already!!

very impressive julie

just saw this today

my count as of march 4 is 4,152

i like many dont know how much time i will be able to use this month for posting but i am interested in trying and also in just seeing how much i do post....now if i win that could be the icing on the cake...LOL

I just realized that I have my 250 and am working on more posts. Woo! Hoo! I might not have too many layouts done this month, yet, but I am getting my posting in. 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif I've also gone over 2500 posts! :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I sent mine in already (I hope that's okay!) as I will be packing up the rest of today and traveling tomorrow....I know I'm not going to win, but I am eligible for the drawing...

Will we get an acknowledgement email?

Well, I know I'm not top poster, but I did beat my 250 goal - and I did scrap 12 layouts, worked on 2 hybrid's, and made 2 animated signatures this month so I feel like I accomplished abit. I also left lots of love in the gallery which I didn't see count on posts, but that is ok - I'd rather lsl and have someone be encouraged! Congrats in advance to the top poster!

Here is how to create a screen shot using a PC -

Open the window you want the screen shot of on your PC and click the PRTSCN button. This button is usually on the upper right hand side of the keyboard.

Go into your photo editing software, PSE, PS, PSP or another. You can even use Paint if you need to. Paste as a new image. If the screen shot does not appear, go back to the window and hit the F Lock key first and then the PrtScn key. Try pasting again.

Some computers may require the Ctrl key be held down with the PrtScn.

Save the image as a png or jpg and email it to games@scrapgirls.com. The screen shot needs to be created today March 31st by 11:59 PM MT. The image will be time stamped as shown in the example.

Archived