March Posting Contest!

Wxchic

Congratulations to our March Posting Contest Winners! Due to a glitch in the system (the glitch being me ;)) the winners were not posted in Saturday's Newsletter so here they are for those of you who participated!

March Posting Contest Results

HeatherAnne - Heather - 2204 start - 4581 end - 2377 total

nutmeg - Megann - start 413- 1030 end - 617 total

princessrunning fingers – Joyce – start 6407-5949 end – 458 total

KarinaS - Karina - 2321 Start - 2770 End - 449 total

Julie - Scrapaholic - 12310 start - 12601 end - 291 total

Bride - Lei - 2371 Start - 2658 end - 287 total

bjc - Bobbi- 4152 start - 4387 end - 234 total

Reminiscing -Michelle - 1321 start -1535 end - 214 total

Creative Sparkle - Wendee - 1309 Start - 1410 end - 101 total

Prizes: The top poster gets a $20 Scrap Girls gift certificate. Everyone over 250 new posts will be entered in a random drawing for a $10 Scrap Girls gift certificate. Everyone over 100 new posts will be entered into a random drawing for a $5 Scrap Girls gift certificate.

Winners

HeatherAnne – Heather $20 Gift certificate

Nutmeg – Megann $10 Gift Certificate

Reminiscing – Michelle $5 Gift Certificate

If you are a winner, simply send an e-mail to Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and let her know which prize that you won. She will get your gift certificate out to you immediately!

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRATULATIONS Heatheranne - wow! that's a lot of posts!

AND, congratulations to ALL the winners of this fun posting contest - it was great fun - always one of my fav things to do -

lol I just looked at the numbers again and realized that I posted more in March, than I did in total from September, through February. Absolutely amazing!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol Carla, my hands hurt every night after doing it! Thankyou everyone for the jubilation over the game! It was a hoot and so is the win! Woo! Hoo! :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::rofl:

:sign_Congrats_wav: girls!! Wow, a big $20 for you, Heatheranne, our fastest finger poster of the year, so far that is! ;) Way to go!! Keep up the good work! :winking_baby:

lol Thankyou Glorie! I wondered why my hands were so sore last month and I thought it was the arthritus, but it was self abuse!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thinking that Heatheranne got a lot of new and beautiful new goodies in the boutique last night! WTG again Heatheranne - winning twice is awesome! You go, girl!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congrats winners! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Heather, I am in awe of your chatty fingers!

roflol Me too Ashleigh! I'm still awed that I did that many posts. I had a feeling that I was doing well, but didn't realize how well. :-) :dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2:

Still waiting for Heatheranne to come back and tell us what wonderful things she bought with her GC prize $$$$ - what fun!

I got the Iridescence Collection, Holy Week Collection, the Junk Love Collection and the free Different Colour 2 Collection and all for the price of one collection. It was the best sale that I've ever been to in my life and I'm loving everything about it. I can't wait to use the new products and the Club comes out, what tomorrow? I'm so excited!

A big thankyou :bighug: to the ScrapGirls team members who make the games possible, to the designers for making such wonderful kits, to the artists who inspire us, to the team members behind the scene who keep everything on track and to Ro for having such a wonderful, helpful site and having such great prizes, gifts, bonuses, etc. I really do love being a member of this site. :circle: :-)

Still waiting for Heatheranne to come back and tell us what wonderful things she bought with her GC prize $$$$ - what fun!

I got the Iridescence Collection, Holy Week Collection, the Junk Love Collection and the free Different Colour 2 Collection and all for the price of one collection. It was the best sale that I've ever been to in my life and I'm loving everything about it. I can't wait to use the new products and the Club comes out, what tomorrow? I'm so excited!

A big thankyou :bighug: to the ScrapGirls team members who make the games possible, to the designers for making such wonderful kits, to the artists who inspire us, to the team members behind the scene who keep everything on track and to Ro for having such a wonderful, helpful site and having such great prizes, gifts, bonuses, etc. I really do love being a member of this site. :circle: :-)

Heatheranne, you are a big part of amazing members who keep things like this going and help make it fun - the games are a good distraction from lots of things sometimes and I, for one, love it when we have the posting contests - So THANK YOU for being such a great SG and for keeping those fingers moving the whole month! You deserve a big :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty:

Archived