Photo

Nooooo! Say It Ain't So!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna

Jenna

She who puts as many photos as possible on one page...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:11 PM

How VERY FRUSTRATING!!! How can you use a piece of equipment for years in a professional capacity & NOT know the model/make? After 4 hrs of trying to figure this thing out, I looked again at the model on the back of the tablet & realized that it said Intuos GD yadda yadda yadda... NOT Intuos2 XD blah blah blah. So I won this tablet for $25, buy a brand new pen for it & find out (after 4 hrs of blood pressure raising fiddling) that they aren't compatible. Excuse me while I step into my yard & scream bloody murder. :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:embarrassed003: :sadpanda: :jawdrop: :eekout: :booboo: :tissue: :wacko: :sorry: :blink: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw:

proud mom to Aspen (15), Caeleb (13), Kai (10), & Taliah (9)
gallery_3733_358_50933.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_SpeedScrap.gifSGblinkie.gifShredButton.pngMischiefWeekBlinkie.gif
He died for me, I'll live for Him!
My gallery

#2 AnnBK

AnnBK

Glitter Goddess

• Members
  • 13,209 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:23 PM

You have now pushed me over the edge... I'm going to Best Buy to buy a Bamboo for $69....the eBay deals were so tempting, but I like to bring it home, plug it in, and go to work (or play in my case).

gallery_6597_304_5120.gif<p>BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifWT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifScrap10-Blinkie.gif

#3 Jenna

Jenna

She who puts as many photos as possible on one page...

• Members
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:32 PM

LOL I can't say I blame you, Ann. Dave (the seller) refunded $10 of the purchase price - assuring me that the tablet is cherry with the right pen & apologizing again for listing it wrong. I no doubt will ebay shop again in the future - I did, after all, get my canon rebel for $400 (when they were still selling for over $1000 in-store), & a gorgeous antique bridge lamp for $20. LOL

I'll get over it - it's not the end of the world & the pen is brand new, so I can just turn around & sell it as such if the seller won't accept a return (which they should - still waiting to her from them on whether I can exchange for the pen I need if they even carry it). Sigh. I was so hoping to play with my tablet today - I have had the pen since Sat! LOL

proud mom to Aspen (15), Caeleb (13), Kai (10), & Taliah (9)
gallery_3733_358_50933.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_SpeedScrap.gifSGblinkie.gifShredButton.pngMischiefWeekBlinkie.gif
He died for me, I'll live for Him!
My gallery

#4 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,351 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:08 AM

Well, at least you've figured it out. :) Hope you have a working tablet soon!

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users