Nooooo! Say It Ain't So!

Jenna

How VERY FRUSTRATING!!! How can you use a piece of equipment for years in a professional capacity & NOT know the model/make? After 4 hrs of trying to figure this thing out, I looked again at the model on the back of the tablet & realized that it said Intuos GD yadda yadda yadda... NOT Intuos2 XD blah blah blah. So I won this tablet for $25, buy a brand new pen for it & find out (after 4 hrs of blood pressure raising fiddling) that they aren't compatible. Excuse me while I step into my yard & scream bloody murder. :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:embarrassed003::sadpanda::jawdrop::eekout::booboo::tissue::wacko::sorry::blink::throw::throw::throw::throw::throw::throw::throw::throw::throw::throw:

You have now pushed me over the edge... I'm going to Best Buy to buy a Bamboo for $69....the eBay deals were so tempting, but I like to bring it home, plug it in, and go to work (or play in my case).

LOL I can't say I blame you, Ann. Dave (the seller) refunded $10 of the purchase price - assuring me that the tablet is cherry with the right pen & apologizing again for listing it wrong. I no doubt will ebay shop again in the future - I did, after all, get my canon rebel for $400 (when they were still selling for over $1000 in-store), & a gorgeous antique bridge lamp for $20. LOL

I'll get over it - it's not the end of the world & the pen is brand new, so I can just turn around & sell it as such if the seller won't accept a return (which they should - still waiting to her from them on whether I can exchange for the pen I need if they even carry it). Sigh. I was so hoping to play with my tablet today - I have had the pen since Sat! LOL

Archived