Friday Customer Submitted Challenge

Zaz

Congratulations to our member AKP81! She submitted today's challenge and may now collect her Scrap Girls prize! Email prizes@scrapgirls.com to redeem your prize.

The challenge she submitted was:

A challenge to scrap about something you love about spring explaining why in your journaling.

Remember, post your layouts here: Gallery

I'm still trying to finish mine. Work keeps getting in the way. :)

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

You can be our Friday challenger too.....

Submit your idea to challenges@scrapgirls.com. If your unique challenge idea is chosen, you will win a prize (such as a brush set, paper set, embellishment set, etc.) The prize will be a surprise, but you'll be sure to like it because you will get to pick out the one you like best (from the category you'll be assigned to shop in when you are notified that we are going to use your challenge idea.) Dont forget to include your name here on the messageboard!

Oh thanks for the challenge Zaz, I forgot to come back for this one, LOL...I'll work on it. Just made hot sugar cookies for my ds who's on his way home from college for spring break........anyone want one? I won't tell 'im you ate one 'er two.... :disappearing-smilie: ......... PROMISE! :lol:

I think you've all done a marvelous job with the challenge. The weather here has been glorious today and all of your layouts make me dream of green grass, leafy trees and flowers again. Soon, soon. Thanks so much for playing with us. Anyone else? No hurry!

Archived