April Member Of The Month

CRS

Congratulations Cheri (Cheri T)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Cheri as the Member of the Month for April!

Cheri has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining 3 years ago. Cheri is very supportive of other members, offering support and kind words. She is very active in the challenges and Boutique threads, often starting new threads about the Scrap Girls Clubs and sales. Cheri helps make Scrap Girls a fun, happy place!

Cheri receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Cheri, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

BIG Congratulations from me, Cheri - I hope you feel special and have a wonderful, wonderful month and don't forget to polish that crown often - the diamonds in it need a little sparkle!

Wow!! I've had this window open for at least 20 minutes now, and was calmly going through all the other SG windows on my browser. Replied to Char's exciting news of the gender of her baby, replied to another thread, then came over here to congratulate the MOM...oh my goodness, it's ME?!?!?!?! :):party-smiley-048: I think this dancing guy pretty much sums up how I feel right now!

Ok, a little bit about me:

Born, raised, and still live in Iowa:)

Met DH as freshmen in college

I'm a PA/physician assistant and volunteer one evening a week at the local free clinic, otherwise I'm home with...

We have three boys (!) 7, 4, and 14 months.

1 beagle, whose name is Daisy but is sometimes more appropriately called Houdini.

I started paper scrapping right before our wedding in 1999, and started dabbling in digi in 2006. I got way more serious into digi later in 2007. Since I'm MOM I'd like to be able to say I never looked back, but I still do about 1/3 of my scrapping in paper:) Some of the many reasons I adore digital scrapping are: I can resize ANYTHING to ANY size, when I'm done scrapping, all my supplies can be put away with one click of the mouse (lol), I can print in 12 x 12 for me, and instantly have a second or third copy in 8 x 8 for both sets of grandparents, I can write in a lighter color than my background paper, and I don't have to buy 8 million colors of stamping ink...I can digi stamp in whatever color I want! And the best reason I love digital is: *drumroll* because Scrap Girls is digi! If I was all-paper, I wouldn't know any of you wonderful girls and guys, the camaraderie here, or any of the super fabulous designs and designers here!

One of my favorite layouts: Heaven Sent This one makes me smile b/c though he's at least mostly asleep, it looks like little William is waving:) And nothing was EVER cuter than that baby collection by Keri Schueller (except the baby himself, lol;)

Thanks so much, everyone! Love you!

Archived