April Layout Contest

PBarnes

It's time to get your silly on! For this month's layout contest, we want to see layouts featuring the silly or mischievous antics in your life, of yourself or among family and friends. Let us see the silly faces, crazy clothes and hilarious moments. Create your layout and post it in the April Layout Contest Gallery by Midnight on April 30th. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. If your layout is one of the two chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

You can post your finished layouts in the April Gallery.

I've been working on one for a few MONTHS that fits this theme. This might just be the encouragement I need to get it done. I'm closer than I've ever been before. Thanks Pat!

No pressure Heatheranne, Just FUN.. I enjoy your layouts, LOL

roflol - I know - I was just having fun with it. I do have an idea now, so it's just to get it done. :-)

I guess I should clarify a little. It doesn't have to be photos of yourself being silly, necessarily. Any silliness going on in and among family and friends is fine. Hope this helps.

I've put the clarification in the original post too.

Have enjoyed seeing what I have seen so far for this contest - another one that I probably won't make this month though so will have to take back my "count me in" as I just really don't have the time to do one for April right now but will enjoy seeing all the other layouts submitted for this contest. Have fun and be silly!

Oh, this sure was fun to check out! I've got mine done and found that Heatheranne, Rosemary, and I found this months kit fun to use. Heatheranne and I even used same word art, although I had to change mine a bit to fit better. Hope to see lots more silly silly LO's!! I won't tell you 'who' is in my LO, you'll have to guess! Bwahahahahahahaha! Guess I best upload it now, huh?!

Archived