Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBarnes

April Layout Contest

42 posts in this topic

Here's my layout. I made this page a while ago but I think it fits the topic. Gracie was standing at the patio door and I went outside and got these pictures of her. Here's My link

I'm glad to see you ladies found the gallery despite my forgetting to come back and post the link - like a doofus. LOL

You are so NOT a "doofus" Pat! :giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Such wonderful layouts! I love them all and LSL on them all. :-)

Bwaah Ha Ha!! I don't know that I would have bothered to scrap this photo, except for this challenge. Thanks Pat!

Pat not doofus! Pat good people! :-)

It was a good one Heatheranne - is that the REAL Heatheranne? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......and all this time I've been looking at this beautiful lady everytime she posts and seeing that lovely avatar - now you have me wondering! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't dress for Halloween every day, so no, I wouldn't say it's the 'REAL Heatheranne'. The avatar that I show is me, on a good day, just as yours is of you. Sorry to disappoint! :-)

You are beautiful everyday Heatheranne - you have gorgeous hair - Halloween is no exception, dear heart.

Wonder why my avatar didn't change? Boo-hoo - maybe that's the mischief afoot - NOT changing Sara's avatar??????????

Finally finished this lo - computer caught a virus and although the virus checker caught it before it destroyed my entire hard drive, it did play havoc with Photoshop. Here's my lo - DH at his very best! Thanks for the challenge Pat - always fun playing along.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/uploads/1271299778/gallery_19221_520_126717.jpg

Finally got a chance to do this fun April challenge! Here's my link: ski day

I've enjoyed looking at all these layouts!! Fun!

TFL

Does anyone know who won this months 'Silly' challenge??