April 2010 - Progressive Word Scramble Chatter And

Sherry Lynn

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Sherry Lynn, I'll look for another guess tommorrow if it's not found before then! Good luck everyone! :lol:

You're Welcome!

............unless you want to give another CLUE today Sherry Lynn... :disappearing-smilie:

Oh dear me LOL..... you all are getting them quick enough without 2 clues a day LOL!

OMGosh...I'm stuck on this one! I have been walking around the house muttering..everybody has some..everybody has some. I think Akeem is going to have me committed soon!

Oh dear Ashleigh --- I'm sorry I'm making you talk to yourself.... are you answering yet? :breakdance:

This third puzzle is a toughie! :)

I'm at a conference out of town this week, so don't have nearly the amount of time as usual to hang out here...so I was thrilled to see Sherry had JUST posted the clue when I got back to my hotel today! Not at all confident I have the right answer though lol, but it's fun to try!

Um............... Sherry... we need today's clue.... What can I offer you to get you to post it? :rofl: .... I've already given you all of my chocolate... what else.... hmmmmm gotta put my thinkin' cap on......... ya like the look? .......... :disappearing-smilie: ......GEE THANKS!!! :lol:

I was going to put the Every Day Eats, brushset in until that car clue came up, so I'm totally lost with it too. I think we need a new clue from our wonderful, thoughtful, considerate, caring, friendly, generous, helpful, game moderator - Sherry!

If chocolate isn't working, perhaps a little fattery will. :rofl::rofl::rofl: :-)

10-4 on the amazing hugs!!! :bighug: (((Sherry))) , please, please, please, post another hint. :-)

Perhaps a little begging thrown in for good measure. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Um............... Sherry... we need today's clue.... What can I offer you to get you to post it? :rofl: .... I've already given you all of my chocolate... what else.... hmmmmm gotta put my thinkin' cap on......... ya like the look? .......... :disappearing-smilie: ......GEE THANKS!!! :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will be here in a few with the clue ---- I just had to go leave LOVE on the Thurs. Challenge layouts!

I was going to put the Every Day Eats, brushset in until that car clue came up, so I'm totally lost with it too. I think we need a new clue from our wonderful, thoughtful, considerate, caring, friendly, generous, helpful, game moderator - Sherry!

If chocolate isn't working, perhaps a little fattery will. :rofl::rofl::rofl: :-)

Ooooooooooooooooh now chocolate is great BUT I'm kinda liking this too!

I'll add some flattery too... She's amazing, cheerful, helpful, caring, thoughtful, lovely, always friendly.. informative... and the list goes on... :D OH and she gives the most AMAZING Hugssssssssssssssssss!

hehehe OK here's one for ya

Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

10-4 on the amazing hugs!!! :bighug: (((Sherry))) , please, please, please, post another hint. :-)

Oh shucks I really was going to go post BUT dh just called and asked if I would start the grill!

Oh shucks I really was going to go post BUT dh just called and asked if I would start the grill!

lol You say, just a minute honey, sweety pie - then post the hint - then play with the bar-b! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll add some flattery too... She's amazing, cheerful, helpful, caring, thoughtful, lovely, always friendly.. informative... and the list goes on... :D OH and she gives the most AMAZING Hugssssssssssssssssss!

hehehe OK here's one for ya

Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

What can I say, Sherry Lynn, y'er hugs are JUST the BEST!!! :lol:

Sherry, not only gives wonderful, warm, friendly, loving, hugs, but she is such a caring, friendly, thoughtful, sincere, dear person and knows that the April posting game is a priority, so she wouldn't make us wait too long. Her endearing, sweet, nature will prevail. (((Sherry))) big hugzzzzzzzzzz for you - :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Archived