Mad Meet Up (Northeast)

Hi gals,

Wow, can you believe it's only a little over 2 weeks away. So, here is the names I have, and the details financially and food details. Let me know please if I missed anyone.

Julie

Sarah

Caren

Becca

Carol

Laurie

Kay

Fran

Margot

Elisha

Jennifer

Carla

Michele

Dot

Hotel Check in is at 2:00pm

Friday meeting room starts at 1:00

Saturday meeting room starts at 9:30

Lunch on Saturday will be the Wrap Deli Luncheon being brought in at 1:00pm.

Friday for those who are coming and want to do lunch at the Country Cupboard, why don't we meet there at 12:00pm. PM me and let me know, so I can call and let them know how many are coming.

Meeting room for the weekend is $300.00, $150.00 per day. Those that are there Friday will split for both days, and those that are are just there on Saturday will go in only for that day.

Lunch is $10.99 plus tax and gratuity, so I'm guessing $12.00 per person.

I think that is it. Can everyone PM me with there cell number, so if an emergency should occur I can contact you. I will keep the list and not spread it around. I will also give you my cell when you PM me.

So looking forward to this.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK so how much weight can I loose in little over 2 weeks LOL!! How fast can I get a face lift! And how can I get this done today to look BEAUTIFUL!! when I see yinz!! LOL I am just playing I am so excited to meet up with yinz again I know we will have such a great time!! Looking forward to it!!

Wow, it really is getting close, isn't it? I can't wait!

Don't worry a thing about losing weight BEFORE the meetup. It's AFTER that I'm thinking about! You don't need to do a thing - you're beautiful just as you are!~

I'm so excited about seeing old friends, and especially all the new people!

I read that like what back up am I suppose to bring? LOL then I got it LOL it is morning time in Pittsburgh PA and Caren is almost awake!!

if i can join you i will let you know last minute.... my dd and sil are doing work on their new home and asked us to save a few weekends, including that one to help out ( which we really are glad to do) there is the possibility that weather doesnt cooperate and other date will be chosen

sounds like it will be lots of fun and we all look forward to hearing about it and seeing the lo

Layouts? What? Oh I thought I was going to have fun and chit chat and be silly and eat lots of food ! Working on layouts Oh my!! Not this chickie LOL I will save that when I get home LOL I bring my lap top and EHD just to fit in LOL justthinkingabout%20it.gif LOL

You know I am playing right!!

Drive to PA Rosemary it not that far (or is it?) We would love to have you there!! PS Bring Michelle and Carol Ann too LOL

Yah road trip !! I am traveling many hours LOL all by me self too...Now that is a scarey thought !! to much time on my head to think or not to think LOL!!

Caren - you are not old people! Say, I have an idea so you won't have to travel alone - Rosemary, Michelle and Carol Ann could pick you up in Pittsburgh on their way from Minnesota! It's on their way!

Talk about old people, I don't know if we can make it to Lewisburg by 12 noon on Friday, so DH suggested last night that we leave here on Thursday and spend the night in Gettysburg to cut the trip into two parts. Sounds like a plan to me!

Sounds like fun Sarah WAHOO!! add a extra day on vacation (mini) Noone will be coming that was (MN ) And I don't mind I like drifting off listening to my kind of music not the kind the radio plays LOL . Stopping to do what ever I wish when ever and as much as I wish now that is a treat!! LOL!! I am looking forward actually to the drive I need me some me time! LOL I like messing around Sarah I am totally fine ! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and chatting!!

Hey Rosemary,

Just hop on a plane and come to PA. We can talk photography! LOL!

So I have a question... anyone mind if I bring Chaislynn with me on Friday? For lunch and afterwards? She's well behaved, I promise!

And Caren, don't you worry a thing about losing weight. We love you just the way you are!

Absolutely not Chaislyn sure can come we can all bring our bathing suits and go swimming too! She might like that!! Well in 2 wees I contacted the surgeouns LOL they told me forget it!! You will fat when you get there LOL!! But I am gonna be there no matter what!! I don't mind at all I am sure if she is your daughter she is a angel. She can even have my laptop to play games if we have internet Katera has all her sites saved here I can go into her email and get passwords LOL!! Don't worry she plays like Sarah Bella and Barbie games

First Rosemary.... You can join me on the plane ride back to Jersey ya know. I'm leaving your house Thursday, so you can just come back home with me, and drive to PA with Carol and I. Yes, that would be so much fun.

Becca, will get her unshy, she will be laughing at us I am sure. Bring her it would be fun.

Sarah, Gettysburg will be a fun trip for ya.

So looking forward to this.

I didn't check out the boards yesterday so I almost missed this thread.

Caren, don't worry about losing weight - I'm about 25 lbs short of the loss

I wanted to have by our next meet up.

Becca, I'm sorry that I won't get to meet your daughter on Saturday

Julie, I sent you a PM

Becca, I'm sorry that I won't get to meet your daughter on Saturday

Oh Laurie, you will! Chaislynn will have to join us on Friday, because DH is working. On Saturday, I'm going to bring my whole family out to meet everyone! But Saturday, I can send the kids back with DH while we scrap. If we go anywhere for some site-seeing and dinner, they'll probably join us, though.

Archived