Mad Meet Up (Northeast)

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stay away from the boards for a day doing homework, and you girls go from MN, to cruise, to MA to PA? I have a headache now. LOL

I still have one more project to finish and school is done. Are we still planing on a Fall meetup? Money might be an issue for me, but I will do my best. Graduation, Prom, Grad party, National dance competition all between now and August. Oh and heading up to Boston to bring Sam to school will be an expensive weekend. So not sure about money by fall time. But again will give it my best shot.

Are we thinking about September or October?

October is out for me - Mom's 100th birthday and DGD wedding in Houston. Sept works best for me but also depends on money and Mom! I hope thing work out for everyone in fall. We had such a blast this last time!

We really explored a lot of possibilities - some more doeable than others - while you were busy Julie! Got to keep you on your toes. LOL

No way Becca, I'd go back to where we were in a heartbeat! :lol: You ARE the hostest with the mostest! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Rosemary,

You forgot to tell them that I found a white chocolate cheesecake recipe that I made this weekend. Next get-together, we'll have homemade cheesecake! So Rosemary, save your pennies to come - it won't be the same sharing cheesecake without you!

it is always hard to project so far out but i do know that the jewish holidays are the weekend of sept 17 and the following weekend sept 24 so dont know about sept.

WOW! I'm gone for a few daya from the board and look at all the places you gals have come up with for our next meet up. Niagara Falls sounds great to me, as I've never been there either. Sept/Oct/Nov are all great months for me. Early November is better as the fall colors will still be around. Lewisburg is great also, as is VA. Maybe Colonial Williamsburg?????

Anyway, wherever we go, I'll be there and it will be great. Already started saving my pennies/dimes/nickels/quarters. Counted what I had stashed away over the past few months and so far I have about $75, excluding pennies.

Still haven't uploaded my photos yet. I promise to try and get them done today. Also, Rosemary I'm really interested in seeing how your photos came out from our trip home. Hope they came out.

Archived