Looking For A Few Good Layout Artists

Laurel Lakey

This is so cool! I can't wait to see who the chosen will be. I wish you all the best of luck. I will not be applying....1. Not good enough 2. No time. LOL. But there are some awfully talented members out there.

Good luck to everyone who applies! I think if I applied I would feel too much pressure to create wonderful LO's, and I like that scrapping is my creative outlet that I can do at my own pace and however I want.

Although the free supplies did tempt me for a minute ;)

Well I've applied and now I have my fingers (and my toes and even my eyes) crossed and waiting in anticipation. I have been waiting so long for a CT Call here at ScrapGirls. What an amazing opportunity!! Good luck to everyone else who has applied xx

What an amazing opportunity...I submitted my application too (so nervous!)!! Good luck to everyone who applies. Everyone is so talented, I'm sure the girls doing the voting/deciding won't have an easy task and it's a job I wouldn't want.

Well I finally got up the nerve to finish my submission and send it in! I hope a) I was within the time frame (it said a week-ish or more) and B) that it's a respectful enough submission, whether it wins or not, lol!

Humongous good luck to everyone and I cannot wait for the announcement!

Thank you to everyone who has left me comments wishing me well. With so many talented people applying I won't get my hopes up too much but you never know (I'll just keep my fingers crossed a little bit). Once again good luck and best wishes to all applying.

Kind regards

Sonia

xxxx

Well, I did it too. I submitted my application earlier this week. I was afraid to tell anyone for fear I'd jinx myself. And I admit that I've been watching this post to check out the competition. Wow, there will is some stiff competition as everyone is so talented! Whether I am one of the lucky ones or not, I'm grateful for the opportunity to apply. It really gave me a chance to see how far I've come if the past couple of years. What fun! Good luck to everyone who applied!

Good luck to all of us who threw our hats into the ring. Yep ... me too. I found it a very thoughtful journaling process to complete the application and think about my responses to the quesitons. There is so much inspiration and encouragement out there ... so many talented artists and I love learning from all of you and the layouts you share. It is an honor to rub shoulders/travel in this lifelong adventure/journey with the wonderful welcoming Scap Girls community.

Archived