Laurel Lakey

Looking For A Few Good Layout Artists

59 posts in this topic

This is so cool! I can't wait to see who the chosen will be. I wish you all the best of luck. I will not be applying....1. Not good enough 2. No time. LOL. But there are some awfully talented members out there.

2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

GO GIRLS GO !!!!!

2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

"No Monkey "we" dont vote. . . .BUT. . . .I hear there's a having-a-party.gif after they choose the winners . . .HOPE we're invited". . . .

Debi - You crack me up!!

GO GIRLS GO !!!!!

"No Monkey "we" dont vote. . . .BUT. . . .I hear there's a having-a-party.gif after they choose the winners . . .HOPE we're invited". . . .

Debi - You crack me up!!

Ditto!!! May I join your :having-a-party: ?

Good luck to each and every one of you - this is so exciting to know who has applied! I will be cheering you on from the sidelines! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Good luck to everyone who applies! I think if I applied I would feel too much pressure to create wonderful LO's, and I like that scrapping is my creative outlet that I can do at my own pace and however I want.

Although the free supplies did tempt me for a minute ;)

I'm with Kacie on that one. Maybe one day I'd be able to do something like that, but right now, it's nice to create without a lot of pressure. I'm sure whoever gets selected will be wonderful!

Well I've applied and now I have my fingers (and my toes and even my eyes) crossed and waiting in anticipation. I have been waiting so long for a CT Call here at ScrapGirls. What an amazing opportunity!! Good luck to everyone else who has applied xx

Best of Luck Ladies!!!!!!!!!! Got my fingers crossed for yinz too!!!

What an amazing opportunity...I submitted my application too (so nervous!)!! Good luck to everyone who applies. Everyone is so talented, I'm sure the girls doing the voting/deciding won't have an easy task and it's a job I wouldn't want.

Me either, Heather - that must be quite a job to select from the many talented people who have applied. I wish all of you good luck!

I said it on Facebook and I'll say it here. Good luck to everyone. What an awesome opportunity. I can't wait to find out who they pick.

I am sure the suspense is not only killing us but those who applied as well! :hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer:

Well I finally got up the nerve to finish my submission and send it in! I hope a) I was within the time frame (it said a week-ish or more) and B) that it's a respectful enough submission, whether it wins or not, lol!

Humongous good luck to everyone and I cannot wait for the announcement!

Can't wait to see who joins us. This is such a great opportunity - don't let it pass you by!

Thank you to everyone who has left me comments wishing me well. With so many talented people applying I won't get my hopes up too much but you never know (I'll just keep my fingers crossed a little bit). Once again good luck and best wishes to all applying.

Kind regards

Sonia

xxxx

Well, I did it too. I submitted my application earlier this week. I was afraid to tell anyone for fear I'd jinx myself. And I admit that I've been watching this post to check out the competition. Wow, there will is some stiff competition as everyone is so talented! Whether I am one of the lucky ones or not, I'm grateful for the opportunity to apply. It really gave me a chance to see how far I've come if the past couple of years. What fun! Good luck to everyone who applied!

We've gotten lots and lots of applicants, you guys really are making this tough on us, aren't you! :) I am really excited to get to see who joins the team as well.

Good luck to all of us who threw our hats into the ring. Yep ... me too. I found it a very thoughtful journaling process to complete the application and think about my responses to the quesitons. There is so much inspiration and encouragement out there ... so many talented artists and I love learning from all of you and the layouts you share. It is an honor to rub shoulders/travel in this lifelong adventure/journey with the wonderful welcoming Scap Girls community.

I took a deep breath and put my application in also. Thinking through the questions was a good exercise!

I'm glad *I* don't have to make the decision! It' going to be TOUGH! Definitely some talent in the arena -- good luck, ladies! I'm cheering you all on!

I'm really excited to see how many of the members here that I think are excellent artists have applied. Good luck to all of you.

FYI: We have now closed this call. Thank you to all who applied. We are reviewing applications and will be in touch with the applicants shortly.