Looking For A Few Good Layout Artists

Laurel Lakey

**A big THANK YOU to everyone who has applied with us. We are currently reviewing applications and will be in touch with you when we have made a decision. The call is now officially closed. Thanks!**

Do you want free Scrap Girls products? Do you want the chance to have your amazing layouts published in the Scrap Girls newsletter? Are you a talented, fresh layout artist looking for a chance to be on our team?

Then you're in luck!

We're currently looking for new talent to add to our team! If you're interested, go to the About Us page on our website, click on the Find Out More link to download the PDF and follow the instructions for sending in your application. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you have previously applied and would like to do so again, please send in a new application with your 6 best layouts. The layouts don't necessarily have to be new since your last application, just the 6 best ones that show us your style and talent.

How exciting!! This is a great oppurtunity !! I wish yinz all the luck in the world to the lucky "winners" here!! WAHOO!! Go get your apps in ladies don't scoot........ RUN!!!

Dare I mention I sent in my application? I am so wanting to do this! If not now, then when I am good enough :)

Ohhhhhhh this is so exciting! I sent mine in! :yippee:

Great, Rosemary. I applied too. I hope we get to be on the team together.

I think it is awesome that you applied, I love your work. :)

Sandy

Archived