I Have Filled My Hard Drive!

LOL...I think even my DH was incredulous (software engineer and geek extraordinaire)! So I have spent the afternoon copying my heritage photos and all my digi layouts from the laptop hard drive to my external hard drive, and a new backup to the desktop. Whew! Hm...now I have a lot of extra space, so it must be just about time for another SG sale, you think?;)

I do! I do! I do! Although.......hmmmm....when the last cc bill came, dh was NOT happy! Gotta find something else to cut back on so I can use my cc solely for SG. A SALE would be sooooooo great right around Thursday? Hint, Hint, Hint!

Woo hoo! Yay for cleaning off your drive! How big is it? Filling it up means you've been doing lots of scrapping and photography and scanning and all that! Reminds me that I need to burn some DVDs myself... :hit-head-with-hammer:

• 3 weeks later...

LOL Even if we stopped buying products, we can't stop photographing our memories and scrapping them so the hard drive space requirement is bound to increase. It's kind of mind boggling to imagine what it will be by the time my kids grow up in about a decade and a half.

I have 2 filled EHD's Stacks of DVD's that I should be ashamed of filled ..... lol I am waiting for the day I go and get my Terabyte EHD. I have a 500gig HD on my pc but I don't use it. I have less than 140 gigs used on it and I keep it that way for faster seaching. It is a good thing to have filled HD's up it means your mind is not idle and you plan on using every bit of you fun things!!

Both of my EHD's are full, I have 6 thumb drives that need to be put on my hard drive, but still have plenty of room for them - I do have a T-byte on my laptop and that helps a lot! My biggest problem is saving things to my desktop and not cleaning it up enough - it's a very bad habit to get into and I can't seem to get out of it - About every two weeks I try and take the time to go through and clean it up - just wish I would do it as I go. I get in a hurry to do things though and it's just easier to just save to desktop temporarily and I so do not recommend doing that - cleaning up can be a real chore!

Archived