Hybrid Happy!

Very cute - think sometimes my hands still itch once in awhile to bring out all the paper scrapping goodies I have collected over the years - hybrid scrapping really interest me. Glad you are having a good time with it.

I have really gotten so back involved in the hybrid scrapping - just finished what I think is the most awesome ATC card I have ever done - hybridally speaking, that is. I am so excited about how well it turned out and all it took was a little visit to Michael's and just playing around with it. I hadn't done it for so long and really didn't realize that when they were talking about hybrid that it meant a combination of digi and paper scrapping and had to ask. Now that I know I will be doing lots more. I am just so excited about my card right now - I can't believe I did it!

I have really gotten so back involved in the hybrid scrapping - just finished what I think is the most awesome ATC card I have ever done - hybridally speaking, that is. I am so excited about how well it turned out and all it took was a little visit to Michael's and just playing around with it. I hadn't done it for so long and really didn't realize that when they were talking about hybrid that it meant a combination of digi and paper scrapping and had to ask. Now that I know I will be doing lots more. I am just so excited about my card right now - I can't believe I did it!

Did you post your ATC pic yet? I want to LSL on it....I have really gotten back into paper lately...I brought it all back in from the garage the last several weeks and put it my office to play with when I get bored. LOL!

You're so sweet - Thank you Melissa - No I have not posted it yet - was waiting til the ATC exchange was over to post mine - but I will - and I love that you want to LSL on it. I am really proud of it.

Sara you are too kind. I was itching to play with my digital goodies on a tactile level and I remembered having all these notebooks and frames....so I put two and two together and Viola! LOL! Dontcha love it when a plan comes together? lol! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: I am actually working on a mini album now of my daughters first year of life. I am crying as i go remembering all those special firsts. And man ooooo man how I have forgotten how big my belly was there at the end...it seems i was carrying two basketballs! hee hee hee

I hear you, Melissa - with all of my pregnancies - I went from 110 lbs to 180 - each time - I waddled - and we didn't take any pictures back then - and I so wish we had - things were just different then - Daddy's weren't even allowed in the delivery room when we had ours - boy, I am telling my age here, am I not? Going to make another trip to Michaels tomorrow - I had a couple of great ideas that I my itchy fingers are dying to work on - another addiction - thanks, Melissa - as if I am not addicted enough to SG, the MB, the Gallery, and spending hours on the computer! Tee-Hee Just kidding - I really appreciate it - it was like a brand new thing and I am really excited about it, thanks to you!

Sara you are too kind. I was itching to play with my digital goodies on a tactile level and I remembered having all these notebooks and frames....so I put two and two together and Viola! LOL! Dontcha love it when a plan comes together? lol! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: I am actually working on a mini album now of my daughters first year of life. I am crying as i go remembering all those special firsts. And man ooooo man how I have forgotten how big my belly was there at the end...it seems i was carrying two basketballs! hee hee hee

Missy are you going to show us pics of your mini album too? I sure do hope so AND like I said before I hope you decide to join us for our next Hybrid ATC swap!

You're so sweet - Thank you Melissa - No I have not posted it yet - was waiting til the ATC exchange was over to post mine - but I will - and I love that you want to LSL on it. I am really proud of it.

Sara even though you aren't part of the hybrid swap - you can still post your hybrid ATC - that's not a problem, go ahead and post AND if you don't want to post it in the hybrid ATC gallery you can always post it in your own gallery like Missy did, OR the creating is so much fun gallery! Lot's of options --- I hope this helps!

Sara even though you aren't part of the hybrid swap - you can still post your hybrid ATC - that's not a problem, go ahead and post AND if you don't want to post it in the hybrid ATC gallery you can always post it in your own gallery like Missy did, OR the creating is so much fun gallery! Lot's of options --- I hope this helps!

Thank you, Sherry - guess I have to take a photo of it to post it though since it's not all digital? Dumb question, I know - but it has revived an old craft in me and I am going back to Michaels this week to replenish some things - gave all of my "paper-scrapping" stuff to my dgd - thought I was totally finished with that! Little did I know! :thankyou::thankyou:

Archived