My Mischief Game: Friend Me

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to tell you all -- I've shown my husband your responses where you said thank you to him and he's says "huh? why are they thanking me?" and I told him about the collection Valerie was giving away to a few lucky people and that's what the numbers he picked were for. He's thinks were funny and says "well, that's cool"...he had no clue what he was picking numbers for! Everything is on a need-to-know-basis in our house. :D

Congrats everyone!

Thanks V! Awesomely fun kit. I hadn't been to the thread earlier so when I got the email with the download I thought there had been some mistake so I emailed Angie!

What a great surprise!

And thanks to Brandie's DH who picked numbers without knowing what he was doing :). Keep 'em in the dark ... usually the best way!

And PS V ... I'd be your friend any day ... free kit or not! You def don't need bribery to have friends here at SG!

Yes, Sara, it is a wonderful feeling to know we have friends here at SG. We are truly blessed. :)

You are right, Sandy - I feel SO blessed to know that I really have some true blue friends in this virtual world we land in every single day - warm and fuzzy and purple makes for a very soft landing - thanks, Ro, for giving us this wonderful and happy place where we can feel so welcome and know that we are cared about. There's no other place like it!

Thanks for the kit V. The kit will be perfect for the tea party that I am having this afternoon for the neighborhood girls. They are going to decorate their treats. Then, the boys will invade for a water balloon fight. Little do the boys know that I am also planning a food fight.

Archived