Congratulations Lei (Bride)!

CRS

Congratulations Lei (Bride)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Lei as the Member of the Month for May!

Lei has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family since joining in September 2007. Lei is all over Scrap Girls! You can find her in every swap Scrap Girls has, offering to help other members and leaving love in the gallery. She offers prayers and congratulations, too. Lei is truly a sweet person and has helped to make Scrap Girls the wonderful place it is today.

Lei receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes, Lei, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Lei - you are a wonderful choice for MOM for May - you always have such nice things to say on the MB and that must be because you are such a nice person. Your words on Prayers and Praise are always so comforting and from the heart and you are a great participant in so many events - I am so happy for you. Wear that crown proudly, Lei - you deserve it!

Congratulations Lei! What a great month to me a Scrap Girl Mom! Have a wonderful month!

It was such a shock to see my name listed in the NL this morning ... I think I said to someone that I was just flabbergasted! Thank you, all my friends, for your well wishes - I am truly blessed to be part of such a wonderful group.

Archived