May Layout Contest

PBarnes

Summer is right around the corner for some of us and winter for others. What is your favorite part of that season? For this month’s layout contest, scrap your favorite parts of the upcoming season. Maybe you enjoy swimming in the pool, boating or hiking the trails. Or, maybe it’s building a snowman, skiing or sledding. Whatever you love, scrap it for us to see! Create your layout and post it in the May Layout Contest Gallery by midnight on May 31st. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. If your layout is one of the two chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

We'll have the gallery up for your layouts soon!

.........and there she is again - the inventor of the greatest ideas for contests! Sounds like fun, Pat and since it is for the entire month of May, maybe I can participate in this one! Life just gets in the way sometimes but I think I can manage this one! Thank you.

How kind of you Pat to think of us down under going into our winter. What a nice way to brighten it up. I actually really like winter, way better than summer! I think I feel a layout coming on :caterpillar:

Just to clarify things, I don't think up the ideas by myself. Most of the credit so far this year goes to my teammate Carla (CRS). She's had some really good ideas, huh?

Well, then you and Carla really rock, Pat - your ideas are just awesome! I like this one because we have the whole month to do it. It will be fun!

Love all the seasonal changes we get to experience! A 90 degree spring day today...I think I can get into the summer mood now and do a page or two! Thanks for another great challenge!

• 3 weeks later...

I got a layout done for this challenge and since I haven't been too many lately, I did a multi challenge. It's the first time that I've combined five challenges in one and took a little bit of thought. See the smoke! lol May LO and Multi Challenge. :-)

Archived